Fatal Crashes still when doing a Surge

Was doing a North-East Surge and it Fatal Crashed me.

Are you by any chance running any mods?

My players and I used to crash frequently at leyshrine surges when we would unequip our binding ropes and Fashionist would attempt to display them on our characters. Once I told it to no longer display any binding ropes on characters, our leyshrine crashes stopped.

No Mods, Vanilla is the only and best experience for this game.

The crashing on the surge wasn’t as bad as it was a few nights ago before the hot fixes, but the fact that i still had one still bothers me.

Hey @LZB_Gattsu

Thanks for your feedback, we’ve relayed it to our team so they can look into it.

2 Likes

I reported it on that pop up that comes up telling me to fill in what happened after a crash.

Having similar issue. I don’t even have to start the surge. I walk into a leyshrine, by the time I get to the center game crashes. Reproduced many times on dedicated server.
Started with the big Oct update.

Reproduced issue on brand new empty single player game with zero mods.
Windows if fully updated.
Geforce RTX 2070 driver updated.
Game files validated.
Reproduced at multiple leysrhines
Submitted about 10 bug reports through the CE “Bug Reporting” which sucks bad cause I have to wait a long time for it to finally come up.

A little worried that I may be done with CE as it doesn’t sound like there are many people having this issue so likely zero chance of this being addressed.

Fatal error: [File:C:\B\tech_exiles\code\Engine\Source\Runtime\RenderCore\Private\RenderingThread.cpp] [Line: 959]
GameThread timed out waiting for RenderThread after 60.00 secs
!0x0000000000000000

Hello,

I too am running into the same problem, except everyone on my server gets a fatal error EVERY TIME we put our ropes away, or change our off hand from ropes, or do anything that puts the ropes away AFTER we put a thrall on the wheel. This basically makes the game impossible to play without 3 or 4 restarts in a short period of time. I’m a live streamer and I’ve already had 3 fatal errors, while live, in a span of less than 2 hours; each time the same cause. Before anyone blames this on mods, I took a look into it, turns out this is a problem that has existed for about 2 years now and has only started happening again after the recent workbench update. it is an entirely vanilla function that is affecting modded and vanilla servers. please fix this ASAP.
P.S. epic armor is still using padding when repaired, so the recent update did not fix it as stated.

Fatal error: [File:C:\B\tech_exiles\code\Engine\Source\Runtime\RenderCore\Private\RenderingThread.cpp] [Line: 959]
GameThread timed out waiting for RenderThread after 60.00 secs

!0x0000000000000000

Still getting this crash and error. Even on brand new single player game with no mods.
Walked into Leyshrine of the Serpent. Got to the center map and game freezes then eventually comes to the bug report.

I finally got this fixed.
I had to uninstall Conan Exiles and Conan Exiles Testlive.
Delete the “Conan Exiles” folder inside Steamapps\Common (cause some asshat doesn’t know what uninstall means)
Used ccleaner to clean my registry
Restart and then install Conan Exiles again

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.