Fatal error LoadpackageAsync failed to begin to load a package

Game mode: Co-op
Type of issue: Crash
Server type: PvE
Region: Host is in England, I am in Canada.
Mods?: No
Edition:Steam

Bug/Crash Description:

I have played with my friend in a co-op game for a few days bedore this crash happened, I tried a few more times and the crashes will still happen. My game ran perfectly fine in single games. This is what I would usually get when the crashes show up(only the [Line:]part appeared to be different):
The UE4-ConanSandbox Game has crashed and will close
[File:C:\B\tech_exiles\code\Engine{Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private(Serializat
ion\AsyncLoading.cpp] [Line: 6708]
LoadPackageAsync failed to begin to load a package because the supplied
package name was neither a valid long package name nor a filename of a map
within a content folder.
I have tried many ways to solve this problem including:

1. Checking Window updates and restart computer after.
  2. Checking Steam updates and restart steam.
  3. Verifying the integrities of the game files.
  4. Reinstalling Conan Exiles.
  5. Moving the Game files to a different location (Drive D to C).
  6. Adding line “gc.MaxObjectsInGame Setting=1400000”.
    7.Run Steam as Administrator.
    and none of the above could fix the problem.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Step 1 Launch Conan exiles via Steam.
  2. Step 2 redirected to Funcom to launch Conan Exiles.
  3. Step 3 Join the session through in-game invites or from Steam friend list.
  4. Step 4 Finishing all the launching animations and attemting to join the game session.
  5. Step 5 Game crashes either during the loading page or right after I joined the session.
  6. This alert message will appear:
    The UE4-ConanSandbox Game has crashed and will close**
    [File:C:\B\tech_exiles\code\Engine{Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private(Serializat
    ion\AsyncLoading.cpp] [Line: 6708]
    LoadPackageAsync failed to begin to load a package because the supplied
    package name was neither a valid long package name nor a filename of a map
    within a content folder.
  7. Step 7 I was forced to close the game.

If you know how to fix the issue I would really appreciate if you would like to share your experience

Serialisation errors are usually related to mods, since you tagged your thread with no mods, make sure that any file called modlist.txt is deleted from your \steamapps\common\Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Mods and that no mods at all are loaded via the launcher:

Check also the “mod directory” in the launcher and delete any modlist.txt files you may find there.

HI!,

i have the same problem, i tried the solution provided by Narelle but it didnt work. we are playing without any mods.
is there any different solution to this problem?

thanks in advace!

The person that owns the server has to restart it. That’s how I fixed mine. My boyfriend restarted the server we were in when I had that problem and it fixed everything.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.