FATAL ERROR vanilla animations

Game mode: [Online private, multiplayer, dedicated server]
Type of issue: [Crash]
Server type: [PvE]
Region: [US North America]

Forgive me If I’ve filled out any of this wrong or accidentally excluded information! I’m new to forums so I’m doing my best!

The game is lightly modded but I do not believe the mods are the issue because whenever we try to reset the server to an earlier state, it still does not work. The fatal error we get seems to also center around animations present in the vanilla game. It may have something to do with the most recent patch that added or altered (can’t remember) the animations to include katanas.

Anytime any character switches hotkeys/hands, tries to draw a weapon, or goes to exit build mode, the game crashes and I get this error.

Fatal error: [File:C:\UE4\CSAND\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\UObject\ScriptCore.cpp] [Line: 435]
Unknown code token 30
AB_human_female_C /Game/Maps/ConanSandbox/ConanSandbox.ConanSandbox:PersistentLevel.BasePlayerChar_C_0.CharacterMesh0.AB_human_female_C_1
Function /Game/Master_AnimBP/AB_human_male.AB_human_male_C:HandleInvetorySwitch:00AF
Script call stack:
Function /Game/Master_AnimBP/AB_human_male.AB_human_male_C:EventSignalWeaponUnequipped
Function /Game/Master_AnimBP/AB_human_male.AB_human_male_C:ExecuteUbergraph_AB_human_male
Function /Game/Master_AnimBP/AB_human_male.AB_human_male_C:HandleInvetorySwitch

!0x0000000000000000

Step by step process to reproduce the bug:

1. Enter game. Everything is fine
  2. Go to place a thrall or building piece OR switch hotkeys.
  3. Game crashes.

Are you using Immersive RP and Decor as one of your mods?

I am. Are there known issues with this one?

Ya. Which is why you are getting the errors that you are. Someone made a temporary mod to make Immerse compatible with the latest update. Linky Give that a shot. Though be aware that the authors of Immerse are discussing on whether to pull the mod or not, so you may want to keep an eye on their discord.

2 Likes

Thank you very much my dude! I’ll give this a try!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.