Faust Capital 13 Security Code?

question

Does anyone know the code for this?

If this is what i think it is, then i don’t think you are supposed to be able to open the vault. If you can’t find the key, it is in an already open vault

The vault number is on the open vault door and the code is on a scrap of paper in the room with the computer.

squints at spoilers Now i need to go up there again … thank you very much Q_Q </3

Thanks!

You can click the blurry text to reveal it.

Oh i know i am just upset i didnt know this i might or might not be in Faust 13 RIGHT NOW
Edit: upset i forgot … now that i am doing it, i do remember doing this before lol … double fail.

I am wondering if people are confusing the Orochi tower floor with the Bank Heist mission, as in the bank heist mission you get the note for the ID and code, but not on floor 13 in the orochi tower.

There is one of the vaults that you can look up in the computer system, and as mentioned the vault number is on the vault and the code for it, is in the room with the lookup computer

Sorry for the long reply, it still isn’t showing for me, I see the vault in question in the vault of course, but no code anywhere on the floor at all.

Thanks, for some reason I just have the folder and no note. But it worked thanks.