Favorite Side Activities to Blow Time

What do you do just to mess around? Perhaps a genocide of the gorillas in the Forgotten City? Or maybe train a mass of spiders (including the bosses) to a nearby player settlement?

What do you do when you aren’t really focusing on any certain task?:relaxed:

1 Like

I usually run the genocides on the Dafari settlements and main city for YOG zeal. #ellusiveYogarchpriest

1 Like

I play on a PVE-C server.

1. I run a tavern. So if you want to come have a drink or some fine dining. Please head over. Happy to oblige.

2. I built and will be running a Noob River
    Sporting Goods store and Cantina. Right off of a part of the Broken Highway.

So I spend my free time getting food. Making tents (which I charge cheaper for than sandstorm masks.)

I harvest healing potion mats. I make useful things for the “New Exile on the Go”.

Nothing game breaking. I don’t give them things that take the survival element out.

Everything has a cost at noobmart. But water flasks. Some decorative items. Basic necessities. You can stop by for a snack.

It’s fun for me.

5 Likes

Single player… lots of stuff.

Build giant T-rex, dragons… llamas… bridges, towers… force purges,

on Ps4, we can have several ps4 accounts (dont even need psn) So I have few spare accounts were I use Admin Panel to full glory. Build massive base, thralls, monsters, bridges… force a purge and watch them go off, blow up bridge as line of them cross it. XD

Build arena, spawn npc and monster and laugh as i fire catapult onto it. >_>

Online, Before katana update made alot of us quit… we used to have a private pvp server, were we used Alt PSN’s to build PVP bases with Admin panel, then load up are mains and assault it like a dungeon. We even did a few with multi bosses like a raid. (and me or friend would be in rafters with Admin Panel spawning adds and stuff.

I mostly roam around thou, trying climb everything, look in every knock and crany.

2 Likes

I feed 20 gold-veined and silver veined rocknoses in the pens, with stone. Then i do my rounds to refresh the timers on various public maprooms across several obilisks, and patrol the map for any malicious activities. Then i collect fish to press them into oil, mix them with raw ash to create tar to steelfire, which i then use to convert iron ore byproduct from the rock noses into steel.

It’s become a ritual for me now after several months.

Then I literally just walk around my large base, chatting with my friends on the server. Everyone’s wonderfully fun to talk with.

While grinding stone i philosophize about life and the universe. About how when looking at a blackhole from the outside it is infinitely imploding. But when looking out of a blackhole from the inside it expands endlessly, as if blackholes are universes living side by side. But how do you have infinite sizes exist side by side? Well. Blackholes.

6 Likes

Interesting. We used to have an involuntary durability glitch waay back when (Early Access, prior to Frozen North) that made a pick last forever. I can recall cracking rock for so long I started making up workman songs. We couldn’t climb back then, so side activities were pretty much finding one’s corpse after a bad fall.

Now, I have time for a cool side business. If you set up a wheelhouse at the Three Nord Towers, you can fill an 8-seater in minutes. My racket is as reputable dealer of reclaimed Hardened Steel. #DismantlingBench

5 Likes

There is a pack of hyena , about 15 of them around my place.
I set the Sabertooth in the middle of them, and then stop watch how long it takes for him to kill them all.

2 Likes