Favorites not working across systems

Game mode: [Online official | Online private]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE]
Region: [USA]

[Describe the bug here]
Favorites is not saved across all computers that the game is played on via Steam.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Start Conan Exiles on computer 1
  2. Select Online Play
  3. Select a server and favorite it.
  4. Exit Conan Exiles on computer 1
  5. Start Conan Exiles on computer 2
  6. Select Online Play
  7. Select Favorites type
  8. Favorites shows empty
  9. Exit Conan Exiles on computer 2
  10. Start Conan Exiles on computer 3
  11. Select Online Play
  12. Select Favorites type
  13. Favorites shows empty
  14. Exit Conan Exiles on computer 3
1 Like

Pretty much everything is stored locally on your computer so no surprise there.

2 Likes

@Narelle,

Before the patches using the Funcom services, Conan Exiles used Steam’s Favorites which was stored in your steam account and thus worked across all computers I own or use.

So not sure why Funcom would discontinue using Steam’s Favorites and change it to storing it locally.

At least this information should either be stored on your Funcom account OR should be continued to be stored in Steam’s server Favorites.

With the addition of FLS, they are switching away from a steam framework to allow online play with other platforms. This definitely is either a bug, or oversight in development and should be noted.

@Jimbo,
Yes I would have to assume this is a oversight as I am sure I am not the only one who uses more than one computer with their games.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.