Game mode: Online private, Single-player & Co-op
Type of issue: Other
Server type: All/Launcher PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE
Region: [ All ]
This is a feature request for the launcher. Please add the ability to save and name custom mod list configurations. This will allow for easier pre-launch configurations for players to set up an official (no mod) configuration, sets for solo/co-op, and one or more sets for various private servers.
i’ve run into situations where i’d like to either test something in solo with or without mods then restore my original mod list used for a private server. As it currently exists, the mod list in the launcher is a marked improvement on the original relaunch loop method. It can be improved on further.
Click a dropdown list to select a saved configuration with options:
- default ‘Official - no mods’ always available (no rename/delete)
- [user created configurations] with option to rename and delete
- New Configuration
In Mods tab
- Option to save new configuration
- Option to load a saved configuration
- Option to update current selected/loaded configuration
Continue to remember a manually set configuration unless overwritten by loading a preset. this would allow testing a custom mod load order prior to saving it as a configuration.
If you answered ‘Yes’ to using mods, please list all your active mods. Otherwise, skip or delete this section.
This is a feature request that impacts the mod load list pre-launch
Feature request to add presets to the launcher to allow easier reconfiguring the game on launch for non-modded servers and solo or modded unofficial servers and solo.
- Open Launcher
- Go to mod tab
- refer to external mod list
- Add/remove/shuffle mods manually each time for chosen game server