Feedback about Katana's

I really like the Katana’s class. It’s great. Though here’s some feedback from my personal perspective.

One thing that I quite dislike about it, is that the ‘iron’ version looks more advanced and fancy, while the ‘epic’ version looks very basic and primitive. Maybe that should be turned around, or perhaps make a version of each. It would be quite nice anyway.

And that’s about it. I think maybe improving the dash a little bit, would be nice though. It doesn’t feel like a really epic, cool heavy attack. And it is kind of feeling weird to charge the dash mid-combat. But that might just be my personal opinion.

Also. Any idea when this one will release?

Hey CookieJar!

Thanks for the feedback :slight_smile: I’ll have this over to the dev team right away. Release is a bit up in the air right now, as we want to make sure we have all the critical bugs and issues squared away before we roll this over to live.

Another idea I had, was to maybe add weapon standards for katana’s. Specially for them. And maybe add katana-styled daggers, and throwing stars as a form of throwing axes. But that’s just my idea running wild. Do with it as you like. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.