I’ve placed several top 10 and top 20 on PC in Beast difficulty, and here’s some feedback I’d like to share:

The best way to achieve a highscore atm is for 1 tapping 2 demons in slaugther state and then going for the double slaughter and 2 death from above combos.

This in itself is fine, since it requires a good knowledge of spawnpoints and especially precision, but gets a little bit boring after a while, since it makes some weapons unusable, if you’re going for a highscore.

Maybe it would be possible to create a more dynamic scoring system, which takes weapon swaps or even weapon combos into account? For e.g. pulling everything together with the crossbow exorcism attack, freezing a puppet into a bomb with paz and blowing everything up with the pistols by a headshot. I hope this makes sense.

It would be great if we could also see how much score a combo is actually giving in the codex, as we already have the name and the requierements for the combos listed.

However, thanks for this awesome game!

1 Like

Greetings Hellsinger and welcome to our forum.

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We passed this information over to the rest of the team. :metal:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.