So this is now working. It removes 2 stacks of poison every 2 seconds or so with 0 survival. I would suggest nerfing this sigil to remove 2 stacks of poison every 5 seconds instead (the normal poison duration is 10s if not re-applied). This would allow for 5 ticks of poison before the poison is removed unless cleared with a cleansing item/antidote.

2 Likes

And I think we do need to remind ourselves that Siptah is still early-access and will likely see further changes, including to sigils.

(and we all know that the Funcom goes through ideas and useful, constructive feedback to include where they don’t go against the core game plans ad strategy)

Which is exactly why I initiated this discussion here on TestLive and offered the feedback I have collected based on the issues we could foresee.

6 Likes

The thing that distresses me about testlive is the lack of players actually testing it. Lots of awesome regulars, but just seems like too much slips through the cracks before going live, simply for not having enough people willing to dive into it. Then it goes live and folks are going to be so upset that this or that was completely unbalanced.

I really appreciate the time Funcom is giving 2.3 before going live. Seems far more than normal, which gives me some hope that we will catch most of the critical issues (like this thread).

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.