Feedback & Suggestions

How would it be better in any way if we had to take up an inventory space and click an item to find out we didn’t get an agent? Keys are better like that because otherwise they’d take up 3 inventory slots instead of just 1 until you went to the docks. There’s absolutely no need to do the same with agent dossiers since the odds of them cluttering up your inventory are incredibly small between their incredible rarity and the fact that you can use them right away.

1 Like

[misc ]Hi! I’ve got two little things.
1: The Handwritten notes (and some of the typed ones two) are sometimes really hard. Although due to the fact that english is not my first Language and I wear rather strong glasses it might be just me. I would be really nice to have the text of all notes repeated under the picture (as some already do).
2: Its a simmilar problem (and probably my glasses again) some of the riddles are hard to see. The two I can name fromt the top of my are “The Kingsmouthcode” In the organ ridde the notes are realy hard to see and “in the dusty dark” riddle where you have the floor preassureplates where you must highlite the correct symbols from the Pillars/Obelisks. I could hardly make them out. It would be nice the have a close up view or something iike it.

Have a nice day!
Robie

Edit: I just remenbered one more (this one on the Agents Networkt) If I open dossies (sp?) the Button I need to add the Agent to my Rooster is so far down on the screen, that I can only see the uppermost part, and that only when I move the Window as far up as I can. I would be nice to actually see it without guessing.

2 Likes

Could be seeing more of them because with the new agent system people are re-running a lot of SC missions over and over and only 3-4 talismans are available from those missions. Also the weapon belts that drop from random mobs.

Edit:

By taking up more inventory space they can “encourage” people to buy more inventory space.

2 Likes

[Interface] Pls improve mission interface. It takes too much time to find correct mission for my purposes like time and resources. Also… Do u can prioritese icons of potentional reward like Bags>dislillate>anima shards.
Picture, like i see it SicretWorldMissionView

4 Likes

It never says it but I’m pretty sure the left reward is the ‘success’ one and the right reward is only available on ‘outstanding’

[PvE] Apply the Solo Scenario formula to zones as different instances and possibly give higest zone rewards from all zones in Elite instances with possible increase in shards.

Maybe not a full E1-E10 ladder but an E1-E5-E10 scaled version of zones available for the high IP players so as to keep replayability high.

Here, in this separate topic I opened this issue to discussion along with some more in depth analysis/suggestions so as not to clutter this thread.

1 Like

[interface][misc]

We need a private auction option. The ability to list an item so that only specific people can see them. This way, you get to keep your precious “no direct trading of currency” shenanigans and we can still meaningfully trade items to other people.

I’m trying to sell something and the buyer has offered to partially pay with other items that I want, but that still leaves a MoF component. This item is currently selling on the AH for between 350k and 450k depending on what day you look. If I took half payment in another form, that means I’d have to list it for 200k on the AH. Even with direct communication with the buyer, this still leaves an uncomfortable chance that someone else will snipe the item instead of the intended buyer.

Why not just keep one to empower to green 20 and use it as an upgrade for your current waist tali? or you could delete it at that time if you don’t need it.

Using a green 1 or a green 20 is both a drop in the bucket at the point I’m in it’s not worth it. Once past epic quality upgrading with greens for anything but fodder is just a waste. I take the token mof/shards over using it to get not even a pixel more on a progress bar.
In respect to why not throw it away: That’s basically suggesting to rob the talis of it’s remaining value by just scrapping it completly. I sell it for shards before that. Not like I don’t have some breathingroom with inventory space.

1 Like

Better to just allow marks of favour to be passed using the trade window for a 10% fee. It’s simpler, less UI work to implement and it makes the entire transaction happen in one place so people can’t just run off after half the trade is complete.

1 Like

And private auctions wouldn’t be used the same way? There are already gold sellers in the game and there likely always will be and besides, I’m sure direct trades are a much easier way to track and prove who was complicit in sales than auctions or whatever method they’re using currently.

1 Like

[Interface] - Please, please, please make the agent system pop up screen/UI full screen.
The font is is currently way too small and too much of a hassle to read at the moment (for me). Also may i suggest to change the font type of the active missions in progress in the left pane of the agent UI as although it looks cool and retro-computer like, it makes it even harder to read. Probably a blind bat here, but i’ve seen more people in game chat having issues with it. Apologies if it is already listed here but there are too many posts to go through to find out :nerd_face:

They won’t bother with doing something that can be (and already has been) modified by an addon. Same goes with getting an official Fatigue meter.

https://swl.curseforge.com/projects/agenttweaks

1 Like

But we keep hearing that the mods are the primary cause of crashes. I use quite a few myself, as the game is almost unplayable from a QoL standpoint without them. The better option would be for Funcom to start looking at the most used / useful mods and incorporate them into the base UI.

I’ve seen other games in the past do this (maps for EQ1 anyone?), so it can be done, and the work is mostly done, just cleaning up to reduce whatever errors they find the mod causes.

If we had other UI options (like XML) we could have active differentials posted for any given update (EQ2 had this) which would help eliminate the guesswork for UI Modders on what is causing errors with their mods too.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure if Funcom had the resources to replace the whole UI with a new system, they would have done that by now. Have you heard Glaucon talk about Scaleform?

2 Likes

I would like to be able to see how much I posted my items for, and how long they are still for sale on AH.
I can’t even search for them like I used to have to in TSW :frowning:
Please fix this by simply adding in some manner in which to see, or check on the price of an item you have listed, and how long it has.

5 Likes

Speaking of mods and also suggestions, for me, for example, Boo Builds is a small savior. Several quickly accessible buttons for builds (and also clothes) instead of 3-4 clicks (and I somehow just can’t remember which icon is save and which is load, need to check it every time and then misclick anyway) help me A LOT.
Auto-sprint and auto-pet also make playing more comfortable.
(as well as AH mod and that one for lairs cooldowns :shushing_face:)

1 Like

We either need our own maps, or the respawn rate needs to change ‘drastically’. As it stands now, it seems like mobs take about 5 minutes to come back. If there is anyone else in the vicinity doing the same quests as you, it completely kills any sort of time you had set aside to do your run.

2 Likes

[suggestion] Since season 2 is happening I think it would be helpfu in the aquisition of new players to start some marketing outside of the usual channels. Be it a beta servers where selected streamers/content creators can show of the first few steps in the new content. Some kind of lead in event with prizes. Hell…if money is at hand a few banners on and showcases on other websites would be nice or poke those magazines, youtubers about being willing to give interviews on it.

Basically whatever you feel is the right outward step to tap into new pools of people.
aka
Haul in those whales still swimming freely around. (and a lot of not whales but sardines…definitly sardines)

1 Like

Yeah i agree that the fact season 2 is happening while a major part of the gamers don’t even know SWL (or TSW) means a marketing push would be very useful to get new players. Money is lacking for this kind of commercial action (especially since it’s a F2P game) but the initiative Leo’s mentioning is worth considering.