Feedback & Suggestions

What was meant by this is no small versions of filth monsters you would typically fight. They didn’t mean normal pet types like Nermegal.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification!

[Items] An old topic regarding clothing. The weapon capstone outfit sets are missing pieces.

First of all, let’s establish that these sets are modular and edited versions of the faction deck outfits from TSW. All of them are missing smaller bits like faction symbols here and there (in order to make them more suitable for faction recolouring), but a significant number of them are also missing entire pieces.

Gladiator - Missing the bracer.
Thaumaturgist (Magus from TSW) - Missing the shirt.
Crusader - Missing the shirt.
Elementalist (Paladin from TSW) - Missing the shirt.
Warrior - Missing the scarf and helmet/goggles.
Bonus: Exorcist (now an Aurum outfit in the dressing room) - Missing the shirt.

I understand mainly why the ex-Templar outfits are missing the shirt. Because back when they were a single uniform, only the showing parts of the shirt were modeled and now that they are modular, you would have to create the rest of the shirts. Then there’s the fact that a lot of them had crosses on them so that’s very Templar-like and would need to be edited out. Still, the sets look incomplete without a shirt piece and a regular t-shirt really doesn’t help complete it.

I know you are adamant about never re-introducing the unaltered TSW faction deck outfits so I have always hoped we could at least eventually get the missing pieces back for the SWL’s modular ones.

1 Like

[Misc] Let the weekly special mission also grant, say, 30 of each mission resource.

7 Likes

Stackable signets and glyphs and museum items (please)
STACK EVERYTHING !

1 Like

Plus, this feature already exist in TSW, we were able to search the ability wheel by key words or effect name.

[Abilities] - Add rocket launchers (comparable to wings/Ultimate)
[Misc] - Add rocket launcher ammuntion

Add rocket launchers as a weapon.
Add ammunition as reward for completing dungeons.
Complete first set of challenges, get one batch of rockets to launch.
All dailies, get second ammo batch.
Sorta like wings Ultimate, but altering the cooldown/replenishment aspect.
(Patron? Get one batch of rocket ammo daily, like collecting a cache key.)

Intended Effects:
People will get to use rockets.
People will run more dungeons.
People will become Patrons.

Speaking of rocket launchers… and Guatemala…

The suggestion I would like to put forth, is an extension to the saved build system. Imagine if you could swap builds in combat? the idea is being able to ‘Favourite’ up to three builds which can then be switched between in combat to allow for more abilities. Perhaps by keybinding them to the number pad? or Alt+1, 2, or 3 etc.

This could function similar to the old aegis system, putting abilities on a small lockout timer and not being able to switch builds when abilities are on CD to keep it balanced.

Would be a nice little feature to allow some more tactical play in PvE and the occasional PvP

Fix up big where if you get stuck while a ghost you have to shut down the pc. While we are at it, fix up the stuck fix. I get stuck all the time, jumping down into a few rocks, etc and /stuck gets me the inane response that I am not stuck. I know, I can /reset, but they should fix up the stuck bug

1 Like

TSW, there it was necessary. In SWL you open the page and read through your respective… what?..20 Abilities? Guess a search function would be nice and comfy to have, but nothing vital.

Love the wheel and status effects and all those possibilities btw. Cross skilling <3

[Misc] (I guess?)
Still voting for full bodies and not parts. Friend of mine was unsure if he was seeing things or really had a zombie arm now :smiley:
parts

[Feedback] Anniversary
Decorations are so cute! So many details, it looks all so sweet. Thank you!
Especially that fat bee :smiley:

1 Like

[Event] Thank you for taking the randomness out of obtaining shems!! Losing my TSW shems hurt because so many of them were incredibly rare random drops, and it’s nice to be guaranteed shems now.

1 Like

Having gotten the Lunar Shem the first year it was available was… painful. Losing that Shem hurt a lot.

[PvE]
Event Healing

• need option to assist target of hostile target (a working one)
  • Edited out. <okay, bit confused now: sometimes it seems my base heals do heal my defensive non-group , sometimes they don’t. Sorry. Bad targeting aside, base heals do heal any target in focus. Thing that confused me was that Nurture did stack on myself, rather than my target>
  • my most powerful heals are group heals now (convalescence, communion etc). Can those get a line, that they either heal my group OR my defensive target that is not necessarily in my group? (this I consider a nice to have, the aforementioned would be an urgently needed)
1 Like

How about summer swimwear fashions? I know the beaches are infested with draugr and Japanese black lagoon monsters, but we do have beaches, and I’d like some bikini bottoms that didn’t look like I borrowed them from my 10 year old niece.

2 Likes

[Suggestion] Vintage unisex beachwear? Yes, please. :smiley:

2 Likes

[Misc] This came up on Twitter, but I thought I’d echo it here. The floating tree islands in Vibrant Agartha look really nice. I think they would be a great addition for Agartha proper to have them scattered near the zone teleports. They could use tree types from the respective areas, providing some visual distinction to which island you’re trying to jump to (rather than relying on pop-up text). As it stands, the only one that’s obvious at a glance from the central platform is Tokyo.

5 Likes

[Misc] Museum storage

Picking up museum items as we progress is a burden. We have to either sell them to vendors, sell them to someone who can use them, or buy enough inventory space to keep them until we can use them to complete exhibits. How is it that that museum can devote vast empty areas to our future exploits, but they can’t spare a small locker to hold a couple of trophies in progress while we finish them?

Even if it’s just a side closet somewhere, there should be a bank terminal inside the museum with a separate page for museum items only, like the Mission Items and Agent Items inventory space is reserved for just those types. (Of course, I’d rather have my own general purpose storage room in there for more inventory pages, but I gather that’s about as likely as player housing.)

Also worth noting is the smell of month old monster parts in a safe deposit box. Presumably the museum has the facilities to preserve and/or taxidermy the critterbits without getting unspeakable ichor on our third age trinkets and backup mystical tomes.

3 Likes

Also, will we ever have player housing? You know, the instanced kind? Not the “limited plots because we think housing is a status symbol and not a right?”