Feedback & Suggestions

I can tell you from experience that shotgun dps get another layer of hardship added. Since the most common shell is Dragonbreath, which applies a dot for very long it’S easy to kill yourself even though you stop shooting way before he gets the shield.
I can manage the dance and the red circles are pretty easy…but add that on top of it and it gets complicated especially when one reminds himself that one dps down is a failure in terms of enrage timer.

I did try out his enrage damage when tanking it… 3 seconds before it killed me. At e5 it was doing 10k/sec. You can’t cleanse fast enough to not die.

They also shortened the timer by 2 minutes compared to tsw.

Did u run a group with 3 shotguns all ppl using cleanse gadget? all means also heals and tank

Even if you were prepared to put together a specific group all with specific builds to tackle Machine Tyrant, it’s still random chance whether or not you even see that dungeon. For most people however, you use the group finder at a specific tier and it’s not unreasonable to expect that all the dungeons within that tier are of at least similar difficulty - not that one of them requires all five group members to have a perfect combination of build, gear and player skill that isn’t required in the rest of that tier.

The old TSW system of switching weapons to handle certain mechanics shouldn’t really be used in this game anyway because what if someone is a free player and doesn’t have the weapon unlocked? What if they’ve only levelled the two weapons they’ve actually been using? It’s not good for the game’s community if our solution to certain bosses is “telling the majority of the player base they suck and should leave to make room for a proper player” rather than “ask the devs to bring that boss into line with the others”.

[interface] There’s a typo in the mission text for the special mission The Treasure Fleet.

It goes without saying that this missions is dangerous.

“missions” should be “mission”, obviously.

[Feedback] [Items]

Regarding the Agent Booster packs. I bought $20 worth or so, got a couple gear to keep and mostly sold the rest. Enough that I ended up with 15 HexCoins…so I decided to save up my alt’s aurum to buy enough extras to get 20. Took a few days, got the 20 coins…bought a dossier…and it’s a dupe. I wasn’t even surprised. I was expecting it to be a waste of my time, and it was. Over all, my feeling is both regret and being completely turned off these items.

That mirrors my experience with Agent Boosters. There is no aspect of this system that makes it worth engaging in in regards to cash or time.

[interface] Another agent mission typo. This one is in She’s the Neuromancer Queen.

The client is been plagued by a computer hacker

“been” should clearly be “being”.

The 15 character limit might work for post bodies and replies (although most forums are 10 character limits, 15 seems a bit stringent.) it is certainly far too high for titles. For whatever reason, Discourse wants you to use full, complete sentences as post titles. This is a ludicrous concept. For instance, when I made the post for my Kaidan Key Log I couldn’t post because that title was too short without the added semicolon that’s in it now. 15 characters doesn’t sound like a lot, does it? But look at “Kaidan Key Log” and tell me that’s too short to have conveyed the point of the post. Tell me that looks like it’s less than 15 characters without counting.

[Interface] Instead of a skull for an incapacitated agent in the agent system, which might make people worry they are dead, perhaps a bed would work as a better icon/symbol.

heartbeat lines, so we understand “recovery”

:palm_tree::tropical_drink: … they are on vacation, aren’t they ?

Gadget tooltips aren’t updated to reflect cooldown reduction from the Time & Space signet. Not sure if damage/healing numbers are updated with their respective signets, though.

Damage is, so I assume healing is too.

[Forum, Tags]

Pleases add tags for things like [Agent], [Weapon] (one per weapon) and so on.

[Suggestion, Agents]

Let bounty hunters have a chance of dropping an agent dossier instead of the usual lunch money and bus fare. Could give a slight bump to the agent drop rate for players who have already completed the content, without making the drops dirt common or forcing a nerf of drop rates for new players. Having some variety from the bounty hunters would be nice, and this feels like a good thematic fit as a bonus.

The lume is right, and make it a good chance to get an Dossier. Bounty Hunters don’t spawn often.

Adding to that: Wouldn’t it be funny if bounty hunters could drop some orochi agents. Basically they carried some info on an orochi agent around and we now use that info to turn some orochi agents rogue. All obviously coming with a higher chance to get fatigued XD

[Achievements, Items, Vendor]

There’s a few things that Dr. Caligari seems to be missing from his stock:

• Sleuth’s Pipe Emote (from TSW)
  • Borrowed Clarvoyance Drone (from Drone’s Best Friend)
  • Worn Curio (from tutorial, I’m not about to question the reasons for it)

Tangental item:

• Flynn’s Gambit is listed as available (sprint menu) with an achievement (Dungeoneer) which is not in the game

Same with Obsidian Pharaoh Hound–says there’s an achievement to get it, but AFAIK none exists.