Feedback & Suggestions

[PvE][Feedback] Venetian Missile Crisis after the patch is a fair bit better. The boss mobs are still bags of HP, but the rest don’t feel nearly as meatshieldy, plus the gas cans are useful now. Even if they do blow the clothes off my chaos clones before killing them.

[Item/Pets] Since day 1, the sprint window has listed the Faction Scooter as obtained by faction ranking. We have all of that now, but nothing about getting that Faction Scooter. Is it, along with the Obsidian Pharoah Hound and Flynn’s Gambit, lost and forgotten?

3 Likes

[FEEDBACK] Why do we not have a test server? Put it back.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

[PvE] The Carpathian Fang mission “Bloodlines” performes purely once you outgear it a lot as you have to weaken enemies below half health without killing them which gets more difficult as you get enough damage to shoot right past that healtharea. I would love if that mission could be pushed up the “missions we need to rework/fix” list a little so that we at least have a chance to see it redesigned with high ip players in mind in the far far future of the 41st millenium.

2 Likes

This thread isn’t the appropriate place for discussing Testlive servers beyond the suggestion that they be reinstated, please take it to a new topic if you’d like to explore the subject further.

[Items/Pets] Could you finally correct lenght of 12 Gauge Shotgun USA 03. It’s absurdly long.

[PvE] We have plenty missions in game that use waves of mobs. But somehow there only one mission (that I can recall atm, SC one, Army of the Deep?) where new mobs come without a pause - right after we kill previous ones. While all the rest have timers so when you are overpowered for this you need to wait a lot to finish them. It kinda would be nice to do something about this.

1 Like

[Feedback] Venetian Missile Crisis is still an unbearable slog to do properly. :v:

2 Likes

Make /ignore automatically reciprocal.
If someone puts me on /ignore why should I have to see what they say?
I’m tired of trying to answer questions from people who won’t read my answers.

1 Like

The only complaint I have is that the very first “boss” that you fight as soon as you start the mission still takes a long time to kill. He’s had his hp reduced, but maybe he has some increased protection or something. He takes longer than the “final” boss who guards the rocket launcher.

The mission itself can be completed in 7 or 8 minutes with clever routing through the place.

You can already queue for multiple activities. You even stay in the Shambala queue if you accept a dungeon or raid pop.

Add a daily reward for signing up for (and successfully completing) the first group activity of any IP we qualify for, putting us in a queue that’s used to fill the next available activity, be that a dungeon, raid or battleground. It needn’t break the market, so they could grant shards and empowerment xp, for instance. Perhaps the queue is drawn from after so much time has elapsed once someone signs up for a specific activity?

I know that most days, I certainly cba signing up for dungeons, NYR or Shambala; I’d happily do any, but the queues are long and I’m lazy. But if there was more likelihood they’ll proc while I can still be bothered because people are incentivised to sign up, I’d certainly sign up for the random one.

You are right. Apparently, there is a way and mine got bugged and didn’t allow me to do so.
Thank you for pointing it out.

Ok a few little (or not depending on your point of view) suggestions from me.

Agents
Can the amount of Hexcoins you get from selling a duplicate agent to the vendor be increased, 4 seams a little low when you spend 200 hex coins to try to get one of your missing Agents and it is a duplicate that is worth 4 back to the vendor.

Would it be possible to see which agent has which pice of equipment without having to open each one up looking for the right one for the next mission.

Dungeons
Any news on Elite Slaughterhouse and Facility as of yet? I really miss Facility ( i know we have it on story but…)

MFA and MFB would be nice to, even if just story mode for now. Especially as that’s where a few museum items come from (tank commander blade and so forth)

Client
A 64 bit client would help with some memory issues a few players have, a DX12 one would be great to.

Steam

Quite a few of us run the old client and not steam. As new players can only use the steam client, perhaps a reward program to convince us to change to the steam client. Possibly outfits as incentive. This would boost the numbers and thus the visibility of the game on Steam. Hopefully bringing in more new happy players.

Marketing
If you plan on having a sale on clothing and/or items, having a Bonus (insert suffix here) Week or indeed doing a Stream, can we get a bit more notice than the usual 2 days. With more notice we can add it to Forum calendars, post it around social networks and make sure cabal mates are aware before it happens. One or two week’s notice would really help when trying to arrange events J

Nonsense. New players are free to choose between the Funcom client and Steam. Nobody is forced to use Steam (and that’s a good thing, IMO).

[Interface/PvE] Would it be possible to change the interaction with elevator buttons. It’s always a frustrating task to get the cursor just right on those to get the right thing. The hitboxes on them are nervwrecking.
Not sure how it was in TSW but with SWLs cursor it’s just not doing a good job.

1 Like

There’s no need to raise the hexcoin value of duplicates. There is a need to replace the random gcrap bag sold for 200 Hexcoins (easily over 100 dollars’ worth) with the option of buying an agent the user actually needs. You know, the way a decent business that actually cares about being customer friendly would’ve implemented it from the start.

Is not a challenge just a boring slog through enemies hp bars. I think the biggest complaint has not been about it being a challenge but just how long the fights take. If your dieing a lot then likely it’s just a gear/build issue cause you really shouldnt be.

1 Like

The first is just sneaking. Once you know what to do it’s pretty fast.
The second is probably best rushed with AA and some nice defensive/healskills…even if one dies a couple times it’s still way faster than fighting through it…
I mean they could make it easier than that but I doubt they wouldn’t nerf the chests in the end if they nerf down the mobs in 2 out of three missions so that everyone can do it in there sleep.