Feedback & Suggestions

There is. I don’t think many people expect content unlocked at 1k IP to be balanced for 1630. However, some people (including myself) are expecting a new difficulty (or multiple ones), like E11, for 1500 IP or something.

The shrines also lock your skills. That matterd when being chased.

I haven’t checked, but I heard the Shrine of Arrogance is in all versions of Rogue Agent.

The statue itself is there in lower level versions, but you can’t do anything with it.

That’s a shame.

It is, I didn’t have to change my build, but it still felt a lot like soloing an elite dungeon in TSW to me. I’m very glad it’s there :slight_smile:

turns reply into a Suggestion!

[PvE] Turn the Shrine of Arrogance on for all levels of Rogue Agent! It’s there for fun, and players who aren’t at E10 yet might like that kind of fun too! Just keep the achievement for E10.

1 Like

Click the box that says “Only show agents with equipment”.

[Items] Account bound cache keys and account bound distillates taken from those

Yes own stupidity: Had it more than once that I opened my daily reward and received the key with the wrong character. In dire need of the distillates with another char, this hurts more than it should.

Edit (because of stupidity): That would require the possibility of sending items to characters linked to the same account. Got mixed up with TSW there for a minute, my apologies.

3 Likes

This would also let me get the AP/SP on my alts that aren’t maxed out while letting my main get the cache keys to open boxes.

1 Like

Ah i didnt see that handy tick boss, alas all my agents have equipment some with better than others.
Maybe I just need to be more organised. :slight_smile:

[Misc] In Bank Heist Daimon Kiyota talks about his youtube account but so far we have no RP Daimon youtube account with characters moonwalking.

2 Likes

Would be nice to have a way to convert excessive AP and SP to Anima Shards. GIves a purpose to increased levelling and the daily prize, etc, and would make dealing with the museum a bit more appealing, which is an excessive Shard-Sink.

I was thinking, bring back the Gatekeeper… maybe randomize the challenge and give people 30 seconds to adjust their builds. Each time you beat him, he subtracts X AP and X SP to give you Y Anima Shards. Don’t be stingy here!

2 Likes

I don’t know how it’s for patron…but as a f2p I am flooded with shards and still only close to finishing AP.
I have a finished museum and 4.5 or so million shards without use.
The game is the opposite of stingy, regionals, missions, dungeons, scenarios, killing stuff…everything seems to throw shards at me.

[Gameplay/Storyline] Was thinking this morning about the Agent network and how the story line works in to the Secret World collaboration. What if during a set group of story line missions completed by Agents a random portal opens to a dimension during regular play. You make a choice, to follow or not to follow, this would extend the mission goal and/or additional rewards/items? Just a thought…

I subscribe and I managed to drop to <40k shards left just by empowering with the distillates the agent system gave me. I had to start destroying them instead and now I’m on a slight upward slope again. And the agent system gives me no more rewards except tiny increments towards 20 agents.

1 Like

Maybe it’s just the diffrence in playstyle. I think I said it in other places but if I was subscribed I would run Tokyo daily or at least every 2 or so days which is 100+k shards per. Sure I could get through that but I would need a sizeable amount of upgrades with no regard to how minimal some of them are (I mean some are a lot smaller than a matching item and I stopped using those at purple).

Yeah my daily routine is “stand in agartha waiting for lair/regional while queued for any versions of NYR I haven’t done yet, then get bored and run 4-5 missions, come back try again, then queue dungeons on so many tiers it’s an instant pop, then log off”. I’ve finished my capstones via this routine (admittedly at like, ip1070) so running every mission in an area was never desirable or necessary.

Basically, the only way I can increase in shards is to run missions to sell talismans, etc. Distallates always seem to take up about as much as I earn when getting them.

Only exception are the world bosses. Always turn a heavy profit there.

Way back in the day I used to use the green stuff to level up my gear… that’s a pathway to shard-ruin these days.

whats that E10 hard mode switch ? I must have missed it

Statue before you drop down into the main fight. Only usable in E10.

1 Like

Chaos users… would be nice if there were a way to tweak likelihood of different paradox effects. As it is, the odds of certain things happening is so remote it’s hard to justify taking passives to boost certain ones just in case they happen to turn up (example, evade/glance/crit buffs.)

Maybe a Paradox Affinity selector on the Chaos Actives window. +20% chance of one type, subtracted from the others evenly or something along those lines. If certain effects are too powerful could use a lesser increase for that type.

1 Like

There are ways to push that, but you need to look to the weapon you are using.

Irregularity Architect: increases your chance to get singularities, and enforces that an additional singularity is spawned regardless of the triggered main effect.

Warped Visage: enforced that an additional doubleganger is spawned along with the triggered main effect.

Enigmatic Apparatus: increases the likelyhood of getting Enigmas, and they are more potent.

Further some abilities can also enforce the effects.

Pandeminium + Fractured Existence: spawns singularities, but they are disconnected from the paradoxes.

Tumultuous Whisper + Duality: If used so it makes you hit 8 paradoxes, will spawn in a doubleganger in addition to the triggered main effect.