Feedback & Suggestions

suggestion

[FEEDBACK] Why do we not have a test server? Put it back.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

[PvE] The Carpathian Fang mission “Bloodlines” performes purely once you outgear it a lot as you have to weaken enemies below half health without killing them which gets more difficult as you get enough damage to shoot right past that healtharea. I would love if that mission could be pushed up the “missions we need to rework/fix” list a little so that we at least have a chance to see it redesigned with high ip players in mind in the far far future of the 41st millenium.

This thread isn’t the appropriate place for discussing Testlive servers beyond the suggestion that they be reinstated, please take it to a new topic if you’d like to explore the subject further.

[Items/Pets] Could you finally correct lenght of 12 Gauge Shotgun USA 03. It’s absurdly long.

[PvE] We have plenty missions in game that use waves of mobs. But somehow there only one mission (that I can recall atm, SC one, Army of the Deep?) where new mobs come without a pause - right after we kill previous ones. While all the rest have timers so when you are overpowered for this you need to wait a lot to finish them. It kinda would be nice to do something about this.

[Feedback] Venetian Missile Crisis is still an unbearable slog to do properly. :v:

Make /ignore automatically reciprocal.
If someone puts me on /ignore why should I have to see what they say?
I’m tired of trying to answer questions from people who won’t read my answers.

The only complaint I have is that the very first “boss” that you fight as soon as you start the mission still takes a long time to kill. He’s had his hp reduced, but maybe he has some increased protection or something. He takes longer than the “final” boss who guards the rocket launcher.

The mission itself can be completed in 7 or 8 minutes with clever routing through the place.