Feedback & Suggestions

Make the reward structure for Occult Defence less confusing - I got the exact same rewards playing through waves 9-13 as I did for playing through 13 alone and I have no idea if that’s intended or a bug. :v:

[Agent System]

:hibiscus: :blush:

This is feedback in regards to what I, as a likely consumer of Agent Boosters, would deem as fair changes to the current HexCoin sell back system of undesired (or duplicate) Agent Booster Rewards. I’m just going to be very specific here.

While keeping the buy prices mostly the same, and still allowing us to only sell back items received from Agent Boosters, this is how significant I believe the changes should be:

• With a buy cost of 200 HexCoins for purple Agent Dossiers, I believe we should be given the option to sell back any duplicates purple dossiers we may receive, by the sheer luck of the universe, for, at the very lowest, 150 HexCoins, up from a bizarre 4 HexCoins.

• With a buy cost of 20 HexCoins for blue Agent Dossiers, I believe we should be able to sell back our duplicate blue dossiers for, at the very lowest, 15 HexCoins, also up from 4 HexCoins.

• I think the Agent Gear Reward Bag price of 4 and 8 HexCoins is fair enough for green and blue reward bags. However, I feel the purple Agent Gear Reward Bag should cost approximately 25 HexCoins instead of 85. With these buy prices in mind:

• I believe that green agent gear should remain sellable for 1 HexCoin. The sell back price of blue agent gear should be raised from 2 to 4 HexCoins. The rare purple agent gear should sell for no less then 10 HexCoins (up from 3). The highly rare orange agent gear should sell back for 50 HexCoins and the red, does this stuff even drop for anyone?, gear should sell back for approximately 100 HexCoins.

• I believe the 5 intel, 5 supplies, and 5 assets should have a buy price of 1 HexCoin each at the Shadow Trafficker, down from 3 HexCoins.

• With each new Agent Booster set of agents added to the game, I would like to see their equivalents immediately added to the Shadow Trafficker, so we can exchange our fancy new duplicates for their counterparts.

• Lastly, and this is probably the most important point, I would like the ability to choose the agent I am trading in my duplicate for. So I could pick, for example, any dossier from the Starter pack, the South African pack, or the Druids of Avalon pack, so long as I had the 200 or 20 HexCoins required for purchase.

That about covers it. This is just brainstorming, really, and maybe it might seem a little extreme, but this is real money we are considering here and the value of these boosters must feel fair and desirable if you want us to seriously consider purchasing, I might even say–mass purchasing–these items.

Thanks for looking this over! My wallet is waiting. :money_mouth_face::point_left:

Edit: Hmm, I just realized that selling just one purple dossier back for 150 HexCoins could net you nearly all of the blue agents in the pack, if you were to buy blue agents instead of a single purple one. Since I don’t think this would encourage more purchases of Agent Boosters, I think you would have to adjust the price of blue dossiers to about 75 HexCoins, with a sell back price of maybe 20-25 HexCoins.

See, I’m not trying to be too greedy here :innocent: Well, maybe just a little.

5 Likes

Put Mr. Abernathy back into normal size. Can you at least pretend there is something like an immersion in this game anymore please?

[PvE] Scenarios

Add somesort of “Visual Information HUD” about events/threats ongoing. Like icon showing if there is possession, bomb, commander, long range thread etc. I dont know about others but I like to listen Rocken Rouuuuull when I play, and I miss most of those voiced informations about threats too. Same happens if im in Discord etc. babbling about. Besides, it would help players with hearing impairment or something too. There arent “subtitle” for these threats either.

5 Likes

I agree. I love music for this kind of game play but it can make it really hard to spot special events; commanders sin particular can really ruin your day. Even with no music I often miss these alerts, for some reason the voice for these new scenarios doesn’t really grab my attention.

2 Likes

Well, at least for the commanders they show up as the boss icon on the minimap. No indications of possession/sabotage bombs though.

Sometimes they don’t.

Scenario spoilers:

Commanders spawn with a buff that cloaks them from your minimap for a certain amount of time. It’s 1 minute at Wave 21 (and lower on previous waves I believe).

1 Like

Can’t you just imagine he’s wearing magic +3 Trousers of Size or something? :v:

1 Like

He fell into the magic potion as a kid.

3 Likes

[Items/Pets] Can we bring back some of the cosmetics, sprints and pets that were only available and transferred from TSW? I think something that makes this game truly unique are the endless cosmetic combinations, nearly every player looks different than everyone else. Some of the cosmetics, like the PvP outfits look really cool and I think could help bring life to the lack of PvP engagement in the game. For collectors like myself, the ability to be able to get some of the cool TSW exclusive cosmetics and sprints would be awesome (and seemingly easy to do).

[group finder] I can’t imagine no-one’s fed this back before but couldn’t find it with a quick search. Can we queue different roles for different activities/levels? For example, I am happy to run NYR E1 as healer or DPS, but I’m really inexperienced with E5 as healer so would only queue as DPS. Even separating it by activity (e.g. DPS only for the raid, but both roles for Dungeons) would be a welcome addition

Some suggestions for occult defence:

• Make it a bit brighter - I get the whole “woo it’s dark and spooky :ghost:” aesthetic but it legit gives me a headache at times, especially versus a filth wave
  • Make the special enemy announcements a bit clearer - I think they might be missing subtitles (which doesn’t help) but having something flash in the middle of the screen would be a huge help for anyone who’s hard of hearing or playing with music on
  • Fix the rewards - it feels like what we get currently is ok (though if five distillates for a single wave is actually a bug, please remove the signet rather than one of the glyph distillates :v:) for a single wave but the bonuses aren’t working if you do between 2 and 5 (maybe?)
  • Make the mission complete even if you don’t open the chest - it’d be nice to still get the credit even if we’re helping someone while out of keys or didn’t reach a high enough wave to feel it’s worth spending one or whatever

Some feedback on occult defence:

It’s great. Seriously, it’s fun, the waves are short enough that it never feels like a chore and it’s got great replayability. It’s everything seek and preserve isn’t and I love it. :+1:

1 Like

You can adjust your game brightness, you can enable subtitles since you cannot understand the rewards are perfectly fine, and asking for mission complete even if u fail may be one of the most “special” thing I’ve heard all day. Keep it the way it is challenging

1 Like

Except that that’s not even remotely what he asked for.

Since u like to argue isn’t opening the chest part of the mission

Only in Occult Defence. In Seek & Preserve you get mission credit without opening the chest. And nobody said anything about rewarding failure.

May I add a bit too then? I agree that place is bit too dark, and I have my adjustments lighter making them enough for the rest of the game. Apparently most of places during nighttime are lighter than Stonehenge in that one scenario.
I kinda disagree about “or playing with music on” - come on, if you want hear things - you turn your music off. Though I also don’t understand few phrases but nothing too big so far.

Also for me it’s quite as routine-ish as old scenarios but that’s for other discussion. :thinking:

[Suggestion - Misc] Could we have versions of the /pray and /worship emotes without the hand-raising to heaven? Just… bowed head and clasped hands, like the poses our characters go into when we talk to the overseers in New Dawn.

This is totally wrong. Check the tooltip of one of her traits, it clearly says she gives 1 extra random resource when she completes a mission. The game displays her as getting +1 everywhere before you launch the mission, but i confirm that you only get 1 additional random resource at the end.

2 Likes