Final boss in the Volcano still bugged

The final boss in the volcano still dies when trying to stand. Can you get him some knee or hip replacements?

3 Likes

That’s…pretty damned funny.

1 Like

Oh wow I thought that is supposed to happen :smile:

2 Likes

Kind of reminds me of this classic scene from Monty Python’s Life of Brian.

Was there tlast week and thought it was intended that he dies after I killed the ghosts and the shield went down.:thinking:

3 Likes

I thought it was intended, too. After all, the guy may have become exhausted after conjuring all his help (in vain…).

1 Like

He used to be the final fight. Only after dispatching all the wrath’s would he stand up to contest you himself. I don’t remember the exact patch when it changed but for some time he has just died while trying to stand. I would like to see it working again.

Honestly I would like to see a whole rework of that dungeon, making it more challenging, as it should be the last dungeon that you visit. I think it should be an extremely challenging adventure.

3 Likes

Before making the dungeon into something you want to make more often, FC should fix the thralls kill you while loading, when you leave the dungeon…

1 Like

I just knock them out before entering. But yeah they should fix that as part of the revamp. :wink:

2 Likes

Ah… i always killed them, but then they respawned within 15mins… but knocking them out. Great idea.

But still, this getting killed in loading screen is a massive bug anyway… For PvP even more annoying.

But at least at 3 Obelisk I get at least 1/week attacked, before I can even see sth…

Arena obo (where my mainbase is) - corrupted Hyena.
Black keep obo - silent legion skeletons.
East Jungle obo - flipin pumas or whatever these are…

And the best thing which can happen, is that you get stucked under a corpse when it finally loads. Had that sometimes, when leaving Dagons dungeon… my thrall kills the gorilla and his corpse is over me and I cannot do anything at all… reconnect helps then.

1 Like

Did this dungeon for the first time a few days ago. At the end I was expecting an epic battle, instead it was easier than just walking around in the cold region. Then, after leaving and avoiding all the lava (being careful that my thrall didn’t step in the lava) I get to a part where my thrall isn’t appearing but I figure it’ll just teleport, this is after I’ve gotten past the lava, then I get the message that she died.

The volcano dungeon needs work please.

1 Like

Imagine if that happened to Shao Kahn, would be as much fun to whatch.

That is exactly what I did… when walking on the narrow land bridge I only took a few steps at a time and would check behind me… it was after all that, when it should be relatively safe, that she died. At that point, I wasn’t watching as closely but up to that point my friend was following my thrall, he passed her up when it appeared to get safe.

My solution for now would be, make the thralls immune to lava until pathing issues can be resolved.

Hello @Wak4863, to clarify on this matter this behavior is currently expected for this boss as it was intentionally changed several months ago to behave like this.

3 Likes

Thanks for the clarification Hugo. I appreciate it. However I would still say it’s a little disheartening hearing that it’s intentional for him to stand and die.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.