Finally filled my casual purge meter

As title states, I’m a flithy casual, playing on pve c. It’s taken me a good month to build my purge meter since relocating my base a 4th time. Just as I finally finish me base, my purge meter fills.

20190602_220943

So, as I’m finishing home touches, preping thralls, the fking purge strikes, just as night falls in the jungle.

20190603_183905

20190603_174722

And then, in times new Roman font size 52, “A NEST OF SNEKS IS APROACHING YOU”

Anaconda_41129_Medium

Approach they did. I frantically ran around my parameter before I spotted them.

Then I ended up SLAYING this guy

The purge worked great. A sneak attack destroyed my hatchery, but my thralls pulled their weight.

10/10 will fight the purge again.

Thankyou Funcom, please keep up the great work.

10 Likes

Cool! What did you get?

2 skeleton keys and a record of what to reinforce for the next time.

6 Likes

No legendary weapon?

Each skeleton key can be exchanged for a legendary weapon (occasionally shield)

2 Likes

sssssneks

2 Likes

If you are lvl 60. But obviously you can save the keys for that moment :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’m jealous.

1 Like

Yeah, from a recent raid I was able to acquire most legendary weapons, but I’ll hoarse keys in case chest loot changes down the road.

Congrats on surviving your first purge! Get anything good from the keys, or are you saving them for later? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is my 5th purge, mebbe 6th, since launch. I log in every 2 or 3 days, so I’m barely able to fill the bar since the new purge fix. Still though, if I grind enough I can fill it fine I believe.

No loot, stashing keys for now.

Seeing how this one worked, and frost giants in the north, I have hopes for future purge development.

4 Likes

Si la purga está bien

1 Like

Honestly I wish purge meters would build more quickly. I’ve built a huge pyramid in the desert throughout last few months and during that time I only had 2 purges, demonic and rocknoses.