Fix the game, stop adding new crap

By now it is well known that the game has been riddled with the same bugs through multiple patches. If Funcom really cared about the quality of their product or their consumers, you’d think they’d at least playtest before releasing a game filled with more rubberbanding than exiles. Every day when I boot the game or hell, even just walking around my character gets stuck rubberbanding and/or clipping through one tile (ceiling, foundation, stairs etc.). This combined with the fact that the Purge meter NEVER pauses (even WHILE a purge is currently happening) makes it next to impossible to defend against, well… anything!

STOP ADDING NEW SHIT AND FIX WHAT IS CURRENTLY IN THE GAME FIRST!!!

5 Likes

Convergence trap and lesser ??? x 200. Never need to worry about a purge ever again.

Are you playing on a private server? On officials the purge meter doesn’t grow that quickly. Or are you in a big clan?

IKR. I built a full T3 base, compact but all crafting stations including the Sorcery stuff. Had a total of one Purge: four confused Locusts wandering around lost until I went out and found them. Ended up breaking bond with most my defenders afterwards, no need for defenders when you don’t get attacked :person_shrugging:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.