Fling Shot: What am I missing here?

Just looted a legendary bow I’ve never seen before called Fling Shot.

Legendary
Health Damage: 1
Armor Penetration: 8%
Trait: Easy Draw
Durability 20

What is the Easy Draw ability? What do I do with this bow?

I’m not 100% certain what “Easy Draw” does. Perhaps it increases the rate of fire?

Given the stats, it’s an ideal blunted arrows thrall capturing bow for your thrall to equip for the following reasons:

• Low health damage means negligible lethal damage to capture targets when using blunted arrows.
  • Low durability limits its effectiveness to being used by your thralls.
2 Likes

I’m not 100% certain what “Easy Draw” does. Perhaps it increases the rate of fire?

Given the stats, it’s an ideal blunted arrows thrall capturing bow for your thrall to equip for the following reasons:

• Low health damage means negligible lethal damage to capture targets when using blunted arrows.
  • Low durability limits its effectiveness to being used by your thralls.

That’ll do it! Thanks, Shad0wfax!

1 Like

To be totally honest, I did not answer what Easy Draw does, because I don’t know!

I just know what I’d be using that bow for.

You can test that bow vs a regular old “hunting bow” for draw speed to confirm/disprove my hypothesis!

1 Like

So far, I’ve seen no noticeable difference in the draw speed or fire rate. Last night, we set the crafters to work making a few piles of blunted arrows, and once we have enough materials for a surge, we’ll fire up the ole Leyshrine and test that bow with one of our archers.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.