Foal, Swift Foal and Sturdy Foal

My understanding (unless there was a change) is that armor does not provide any attribute buff to thralls regardless of the type of armor.

True today, false tomorrow :slight_smile:

Regards

jim

3 Likes

It does on TestLive :grin:

1 Like

I have been so focused on horses, I forgot they said that with the update armor would provide a buff to the thralls.

Thatā€™s the armor we had all our fighter (guards) in, I loved the look of it but itā€™s all worthless junk now.

1 Like

Indeed. And my hoped-for replacement, the Poitain heavy, has proved nearly as useless: It gives Accuracy. Useful for a few archers, I suppose, entirely useless for everyone else.

Heavy Accuracy armor? Oh my! I got the DLC as soon as it popped, but had not ever had a chance to try it. I am an archer :slight_smile:

One thing that makes me worried is that confounded helmet plume. It looks like it will completely ruin archery visibility for aiming. I detest all helmets that stick way up like that.

Edit: I always play 3rd person. 1st person makes me ill.

Thatā€™s funny, since the heavy accuracy armor was the only thing from the patch I was actually happy about. We had been looking for Steeltongue or Horseshoe for weeks (only armorers we donā€™t have) in order to outfit our archer thralls, and then to get that was a huge relief.

We debated between Cimmerian Steel and the Yamatai heavy for the fighters, ended up deciding to go Yam since you donā€™t need a specific armorer to make it.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.