Followers getting stuck here and there

Testlive Server US3

I’ve had my follower trailing me around and noticed that every once in a while he gets ‘stuck’. Not literally stuck on anything but just frozen in place. Using commands like ‘move there’ or ‘return’ does not help. Only when i run way out of rendering range, will he respawn next to me. I’ve also noticed that the followers now respawn next to me much less often. He will now run and try to chase me much longer than before which puts much distance between him and me. Not sure if i like it … i find when i ride ahead on my horse it takes too long for him to catch up.

2 Likes

Hey @Thea, does this happen as much when said followers chase you as you ride your mount as when you move about on foot?

We’ll register this matter for the team to look into in any case.

2 Likes

I did some more testing and found that it happens more often when I have both a horse and thrall following me while I am not riding. Both my horse and my thrall tend to get frozen in place more often then. It does still happen when I’m on horse too, just not as often.

2 Likes

Your topic helps me very much. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.