Food and water doesn’t deplete- yet another unfixed day 1 bug

Platform: PlayStation 5
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Online Private
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: =SERVER NAME=

Bug Description:

Food and water are stuck at 100% and do not deplete. I’m not in god mode, I’ve not messed with any settings. Nothing I do reduces thirst or hunger. This breaks the game. And from researching the issue, this- along with TONS of other day one bugs remains unfixed. Is there anyone that works there competent enough to actually fix anything, or is your focus 100% shifted to the bazar and battle pass now? Seriously Funcom- you’re ruining this game.

As usual, I expect nothing to come of this aside from a canned response, but at least it’s a fair warning to anyone else with this problem that there’s no fix for it and Funcom won’t do anything about it.

Bug Reproduction:

1. Play game. 2. Never eat or drink

When you fill your hunger or thirst to 100%, you get a 10-minute bonus during which they do not deplete and it increases your maximum health by 5% (hunger) or your maximum stamina by 5% (thirst).

Separate to the 100% bonus, if you are on claimed land, hunger and thirst deplete at one-tenth normal speed, this doesn’t affect the 10-minute bonus, but if you’ve already been waiting around for 10 minutes, the next tick is going to be another 3 minutes for hunger or 2 minutes for thirst.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.