Food quality does not affecting Healing we receive. 2 hp per 3 sec all the time

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: EU

I tried every single food to see healing effect but they are all same (2hp per 3 sec).

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Eat something and u will lose HP after u feed it
  2. than it start healing as 2hp per 3 sec no metter food quality
  3. tryed to eat; feasts, cooked simple meats - fishes - worms - honeys they are almost same

when u was played? I was online just an hour ago :slight_smile:

I believe that this is a tooltip error as I clearly get more than 2 hp per 3 sec when using a set feast. The tick difference between a simple steak and a set feast is noticeable when you look at the hp bar.

A steak heals you for about 3 hp every 3 secs, a set feast heals you for 17 hp every 3 secs. Please note that the effect won’t stack. If you have already sated from a steak, you won’t get the heal from a set feast until the previous sated effect is removed. To test this, eat a steak, check your hp regen. Take damage/die. Eat a set feast, check your hp regen. You will notice that the tooltip is the same but the effect is definitely not.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.