👋 FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS ✞ ORPHAN SHADOWS <> Barachan Isles-Boats-Sharks and eels-EEWA-Siptah Pets-The Lost Lore of the Exiles //mainly light & pragmatical modifications // PvE-C

FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS ✞ ORPHAN SHADOWS - Atlanta

vanilla map with Barachan Isles extension

:heart_hands:

• In-game recipes guide
  • NPC’s drop armor and weapons
  • Craft flickering lights
  • Map Extension Barachan Isles
  • Snowhunter’s Lore of the Lost Exiles
  • Crafting accelerates leveling multum!
  • Epic, augmented storms
  • Paint buildings color by color, using the game’s material tints to create totally unique looks. Some modded building pieces are supported, and more will be added over time
  • Immersion by Emberlight
  • Immersive Armor
  • Unreal Engine Tweaks [*.ini files]
  • Etc…

:gear: High-End hardware: i9-9900k (5.0GHz Turbo) — SSD Type: NVMe M.2 (Extreme)

Mode: PvE-Conflict. Global PvP is restricted to FRI-SUN. No base destruction [ there’re globally, otherwise, isolated PvP areas when you enter an Outpost to conquer it, in other words PvP inside the Outposts at any time during the week, 24/24, but you PvP outside the Outposts only FRI-SUN ].

FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS ✞ ORPHAN SHADOWS - Mode PvE-Conflict /no base destruction

:person_fencing: Might be initially hard and fill your veins with adrenaline but you have plenty of levels to become hard yourself - Learn when to survive and when to escape! :man_running:

Max level: 300 - Fast progression // Crafting accelerates your leveling multum! -

• PLEASE, EXPLORE THE MODIFICATIONS TO UNDERSTAND THE WORLD
    :point_down: MOST OF THE MODS ARE LIGHTWEIGHT & PRAGMATICAL

:point_right: For your knowledge: it is not the amount of mods that can be an issue but their size and stability!

:balance_scale: MOST OF THE MODS ARE LIGHTWEIGHT AND INSTALLED ON HIGH-END HARDWARE!

If Steam is having its issues you might try to manually unsubscribe and subscribe again to the mod in Steam.

:drop_of_blood: It is not the strongest that survives nor the most intelligent but those that are able to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which he or she finds itself

When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves to survive. Update your predictions!

:rose: END OF PRESENTATION :rose: END OF PRESENTATION :rose: END OF PRESENTATION :rose:

ABOUT EEWA! :point_down:

:wave: FOR WHOM THE BELL TOLLS ✞ ORPHAN SHADOWS

3 Likes

:woman_cartwheeling: SCROLL UP -

image :woman_cartwheeling: SCROLL UP -

I liked this. I wish the offical game was like this.

:point_right: When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves to survive

:brain: The brain uses old information to predict what might happen in similar scenarios in the future, which is an important tool for survival. Learn and predict the future every time you die! :boom: SCROLL UP :drop_of_blood:

Found your server yesterday and started playing. I like it very much so far. So much new to discover. :heart_eyes: :+1:

:pray: Thanks! :european_castle: RAINFALL ✞ For Whom the Bell Tolls ✞ SCROLL UP!

Hello!

Which Map are you using?

Thank you!

:point_up_2: SCROLL UP! PAGE UP! or Press the “Home” key

:gear: High-End hardware: i9-9900k (5.0GHz Turbo) — SSD Type: NVMe M.2 (Extreme)

:eyes: “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall”