TEARS IN THE SKY †³ [Cry of the Flesh] PvE] ‡ 🍒

:person_raising_hand:

Receiving and giving love adds buffs and even cure corruption :eggplant::peach:

lagrimas en el cielo

“We have two lives, and the second begins when we realize we only have one.”, ~Confucius

Using mainly lightweight feature mods :ok_hand:

FEAR KEEPS YOU SHARP! :scream:

huntress

“When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves to survive.”**

“The price of discipline is always less than the pain of regret.”, ~Nido Qubein…

…so, please, check the modifications to understand - Scroll all the way down :point_down:

CONTENT DIFFICULTY! :point_down:

FAINTING MEGAN

:point_down: Learn and predict the future every time you die!

smelling mono

:point_up_2: The brain uses old information to predict what might happen in similar
scenarios in the future, which is an important tool for survival.

IF YOU DIED RIGHT NOW

When you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you …, ~Friedrich Nietzsche

PLEASE, BE AWARE OF IN-GAME ADULT CONTENT!

LAGRIMA DESNUDA

CLICK BELOW FOR MODIFICATIONS :rose:

:heart_hands: END OF PRESENTATION :rose: END OF PRESENTATION :rose: END OF PRESENTATION :heart_hands:

5 Likes

:woman_cartwheeling: SCROLL UP -

1 Like

image :woman_cartwheeling: SCROLL UP -

1 Like

I liked this. I wish the offical game was like this.

:point_right: When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves to survive

:brain: The brain uses old information to predict what might happen in similar scenarios in the future, which is an important tool for survival. Learn and predict the future every time you die! :boom: SCROLL UP :drop_of_blood:

Found your server yesterday and started playing. I like it very much so far. So much new to discover. :heart_eyes: :+1:

Hello!

Which Map are you using?

Thank you!

:point_up_2: SCROLL UP! PAGE UP! or Press the “Home” key :family_man_man_girl_girl:

:eyes: “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall” :drop_of_blood::drop_of_blood:

:point_up_2: SCROLL UP! PAGE UP! or Press the “Home” key

ceu-clouds-gif-lighting-lightning-Favim.com-235164

By far the best thread advertising a server I’ve seen so far :laughing: I may have to try it out.

:+1: ty!

:point_up_2: SCROLL UP! PAGE UP! or Press the “Home” key :family_man_man_girl_girl:

:eyes: “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall”

:drop_of_blood::drop_of_blood:

:point_up_2: SCROLL UP! PAGE UP! or Press the “Home” key

adult-kiss

Receiving and giving love adds buffs and even cure corruption :eggplant::peach: