Forced suicide after disconnects (battle eye errors?)

Game mode: Online official | Online private
Type of issue: Crash
Server type: PvE
Region: Americas
Mods?: No

Bug Description:

Roughly every two hours like clockwork the game stops responding and about 10 seconds later I get a disconnect and am booted from the server. I occasionally have this happen on PC officials but its not like clockwork, that is mostly occurring on a direct connection server. Upon logging back in my character commits suicide (It says you were killed by yourself). I’ve heard the forced suicide is common for fresh characters to experience after character creation but this happens to me after every disconnection. Apparently I’m the only person this happens to on the server and I don’t have this issue when I play on officials/privates on PS4.

My ping never goes above about 80ms. I believe it may be some type of battle eye conflict? It will occasionally prevent me from logging back in saying I have a “wrong version type” (despite being current patch and being able to instantly try again and it work without restarting the game or the host restarting the server). Sometimes the battle eye error will hard crash the game.

I have already tried validating the files, turning off my firewall, and completely reinstalling the game from scratch.

Expected Behavior:

Not being forced into suicide upon logging back in from a disconnection. (The big one driving me insane)

Battle Eye not causing version errors/crashes.

Steps to Reproduce:

No idea, I’m the only person this happens to on the server. Be me?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.