Forgotten Realms RP - 18+ RP-PvP with Magic and Humans, Elves and Orcs

Forgotten Realms RP is a RP-PvP server on the Isle of Siptah map that lets you play a Human, Elf, Orc, Dwarf, Tiefling or other races! Elves even have various races: High Elf, Wood Elf, Drow, Half-Elf and Mer. On October 31st, we had to wipe the server due to Funcom’s latest patch. Our story is that the college, the Dwarven trading hub and more was lost in a violent storm. We are now rebuilding! If you want to get in and RP with us, now is the perfect time! We have magic, unique DnD flavored races, the whole isle of Siptah to explore and enjoy and much more.

We have kits available for our new players, as well as a very active Discord! Our admin and mod team is my husband Kael’eth, our wife Cynn and I (Vaella). We’re around all the time, both in-game and on Discord! Come join us today, see what you think and have fun!

Discord: https://discord.gg/MrSHbeY

Specifics:
IP address: 45.137.244.48:29800
XP rate: 2X
Gathering Rate: 1X
Day/Night Ratio: 0.5
Hunger/Thirst settings: 0.5 idle / 0.5 active for Hunger and 0.5 idle / 0.5 active for Thirst
Drop Equipment on Death: No
Age Requirement: 18+
Server Location: Dallas, U.S.
Password Protected: No

Mods:
:herb: Kerozards Paragon Leveling
:herb: Pippi
:herb: Improved Quality of Life
:herb: Barbarian Barber
:herb: RA: Character Customisation
:herb: Exiles Extreme
:herb: GrimProductions
:herb: Shadows of Skelos - Extended
:herb: Savage Steel
:herb: Warrior Mutator
:herb: Dudes Delightful Decorations
:herb: Glass Constructions and More
:herb: Emberlight
:herb: Immersive Armor
:herb: Immerse RP: Building & Placeables Decor
:herb: Deco & Placeables
:herb: DungeonMasterTools
:herb: Fashionist
:herb: CAS
:herb: Lament
:herb: EEWA
:herb: Less Building Placement Restrictions

If you have any questions, join our Discord and ask or ask here or send me a DM!

3 Likes

The college is finished! It’s absolutely beautiful. Kael’eth did such a fantastic job.

I want to post pictures of the college so badly, but I’m still a new user! Oh well. We have our Mage towers, a dining hall, a library, a classroom, a student lobby with connected dorms, a crafting center and an arcane garden. It’s so pretty!

We have a website now! Thanks to Elminster Aumar, a very kind player on our server who’s done so much to help us out! He’s also our newest (and only :P) mod!

We’re doing a $30 Steam card giveaway for our players if we get enough people to join the Discord, have 20 active players in the game at one time as a new record and for the people who want to win to write their introduction on our forum!

ALRIGHT! I can add pictures and a Discord and website link now. :smiley: We just celebrated our newest record of 13 people online at one time, hooray!

Here’re some pictures from around the college:

The arcane garden

Kael’eth, Cynn and my tower

The marketplace

And there’s so much more!

1 Like

Some faces of Forgotten Realms RP!

Professor Vaella Elwynn with Archmage Kael’eth Sindari in their classroom

Vaella again with her and Kael’eth’s wife, Cynn Theal’saras

Razar Garonir, Orc Shaman and “mom” to the other Orcs around

1 Like

We have our first DWARF!!! We also had a new record of 17 people on today at one time. :smiley: We’re growing!!!

I’m loving the server, the level of detail and balance of it challenges. Great community and awesome staff (Im also the Mod, Elminter Aumar). You can see more of the our server, the community and general conan experience on my twitch account LMLGamingTV or our website tiny.cc/FRRP thanks

Added the IP address to the main post so people can find us easier! We also have a fan art channel on our Discord now for people to post their characters. :smiley:

A view of our college’s backyard! Greenhouse and lemon trees included.

More faces of Forgotten Realms RP! This time it’s Elora, one of our lovely High Elves who studies at the college.

Elminster had a bunch of us pose and took some screenshots! More on the Discord!

1 Like

We have our second dwarf AND he’s building a neutral trading hub for everyone! Cheers!

Today I want to talk a little bit about magic! Even if you knew magic in the past, when you come to Siptah… It’s gone. You need to relearn, and relearn you can, through the college! There are classes for everyone, and over time you learn actual in-game magic via EEWA. It’s really fun! I hope you’ll join us!

We have a Drow! Any others want to come join her? She’s building the underdark all by herself!

Changed the description of the server a bit! Here’s what is new:

Forgotten Realms RP is a RP-PvP server on the Isle of Siptah map that lets you play a Human, Elf, Orc, Dwarf or possibly other races if you bring them to our attention! Elves even have various races: High Elf, Wood Elf, Drow and Half-Elf. We call the Redwood forests our home, and also in the Redwood forests is the magical college run by Kael’eth Sindari.

The rest of Siptah is home to the other races, such as Razar, the Orc Shaman also known as the “mom” of the Orcs, Elminster the Human mage and Dragga the bold Dwarf. We have kits available for our new players, as well as a very active Discord! Our admin and mod team is my husband Kael’eth, our wife Cynn and I (Vaella) and our moderator Elminster Aumar. We’re around all the time, both in-game and on Discord! Come join us today, see what you think and have fun!

Elminster is planning on a festival at his Candlekeep! More details will follow soon!

Here is Ehrickor, our Dwarf who is building the trading hub sponsored by Kael’eth! A place where all races are welcome.

Serena, our first Vampire!