Forum i need ur help about armour stats

, ,

You’re leaving out willing clanmates, plus their bearers!

No but I almost always go Mid Yamatai to flesh it out after Warpaint, Rhino Soup, and Baal’pteor’s Razor. Dude’s gotta shuttle sometimes. :smiley:

2 Likes

Well, you where right, still I managed to have plus 19

Tattoo can be combined with rhino head soup, yet you know the rarity of these soups or heads. Without the rhino soup you get a plus 16 witch is not so bad.

Pvp or pve this cheap build, easy build has potential. You just need the axe of the lion, tattoo and mystery meat soups that it is very easy to fix in exile lands, check the stats

I believe with this build you can go anywhere, fight everything and farm everything. The only annoying thing is the bearer pack :joy::joy::joy:, it’s so huge

1 Like

402 unspent points ? How do you get so much attributes points ? I can only get 390 at lvl 60.

2 Likes

@Wolfrider4594 , First of all the photo that you saw is in admin mode, but…
Feat points you get with 2 ways.
1, Fragments of power, you consume them and you get 10 extra feat points.
2, tablets of power, every tablet grant’s you 60 feat points. In order to get the recipe in exile lands you must spend fragments in the archivist library in the unnamed city. In Siptah it is a drop from bosses in Grey pools, I don’t know yet if you can find the tablet recipe in Siptah.
Closing for tablets you spend 5 fragments to fix one, so basically you have the advantage of one minus fragment. It might sound not worth the shot, but it does, you need more than 1700 feat points to learn everything :wink:.

Edit. This photo is from pve official 3728. This is the only thing I need to spend feat points to learn, but as usual I will go and find the priest :joy::joy::joy:. Just to understand why tablets are so important :wink:

Attribute point for a normal lvl 60 is 390. Your picture show 402 after empty out your whole stat so I am curious as well :thinking: or did you use admin to level over 60 that most likely the case as I see in first picture you are lvl 90 :rofl:

3 Likes

@BrutusWhitefang Exactly, like I said to @Wolfrider4594 in this photo I am in admin mode, I was fixing a pilot project and I stopped for five minutes to relax and answer to @Ragnaguard for his post. My original color is white, everything I fix in servers always painted white :joy::joy::joy:, I have my issues :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

1 Like

Thanks. I didn’t know you can get more attributes points by going above lvl 60 in admin mode.

1 Like

@Wolfrider4594 Forgive me, my mind these days is a marshmallow, thank you for correcting me :+1:t6:
@BrutusWhitefang same to you :+1:t6:

1 Like

@Ragnaguard, @BrutusWhitefang
@Wolfrider4594

Forgive my hasty response.
Now let’s see it once more

These pictures were taken from official server pve 3728. To prepair for this response I had to redecorate a bit since the garrison benches are a bit big, plus you have to move chests, brake walls etc… So in a great surprise bearer pack gives you 4.4 armor points than originally 2 when you fix it in other benches and (save the best for last) it goes +6 in encumbrance than plus 5 the simple one does . The total armor piece is fixed by the designer Grrr legbiter :joy::joy::joy:. I asked from my purge blacksmith Mrs Frae Steelgrasp to fix me a master reinforcement kit and the durability of tha backpack went from 586.6 to 1,173.1 whitch is awesome.
As an exile lands player you can easily get the deep fishing recipe and create your buff fishes. If however you are a veteran pve player it is most certain that you have a full improved preservation box of each. So the next build will include their necessary part on the game, so let’s start.

As you see I took the encumbrance potion, wear the normal epic encumbrance armor with master armor kit and the bearer pack and I got a plus 17, not bad at all.
I believe that 390 points are still unspend, so let’s spend some.

In this photo of attributes I hold the lion axe witch gives plus five to strength.

In this photo, I consumed a mystery meat soup and I hold (old, still didn’t farm new) a black blood pick. So you see that I have 3 perks on survival, cool :wink:

In this photo I hold the strangely familiar axe, no matter if you have a horse with you when you are finally over encumbered you have to run, so a little more grit will be very handy.

I know, it’s a lot, but for an end game player the game provides, so we should accept and use the aspects of the game.

My dear Ragna, I hope I give you something good this time :wink: and real :joy::joy::joy:.

1 Like

Just an additional thought that may be of use (since I haven’t spotted any other mention of it) - the legendary two-handed sword ‘Baal-Pteor’s Razor’ also provides +5 to encumbrance while equipped (plus has the added bonus of weight zero).

Obviously, that does mean that if you unequip it, you lose those five points temporarily, but I find I mostly use it to get between resource piles then switch back to the pick. (Of course, I’m another of those that doesn’t tend to use a 50 enc build, so that may also be a part of why I find it useful - a zero weight item, so ‘free’ to carry, that can boost my enc when I go over my carry limit and still leave me a decent weapon in hand…)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.