Foundation Snapping Issue

Fence foundations Don’t snap to anything other then other foundation blocks. Please fix this.

2 Likes

There’s a trick how to do it. There are a lot of bugs on the construction area and your request is tottaly right. However if you want to attach fence foundations on foundations there are 2 ways to do it fast.

1. Sand stone foundations. If you use sand stone foundations you have more than 95% chance of attaching. The bugs are really low and you ’ ll do your job real quick. The best part on sand stone foundations is that the materials you loose dismantling a bad attach is stones and wood. When you finish the job replace with any other type of fence foundation. You will replace really fast without any more adjustments.
  2. If you still don’t want to do the sand stone trick, keep in your wheel of choice 1 other construction part. If you try to attach and it’s impossible change for a second to the other part and come back to the fence foundation part. If you still have the issue, walk some foundations further, continue attaching there and return to the buggy point.
    Good luck
3 Likes

Hi, :upside_down_face:

I found Oldcraig’s building guides very instructive @Anglinex, just like @stelagel mentioned " …trick how to do it"

A bit confusing for me, I’m more into decorating :grin: :rice_scene: I wish you good luck

3 Likes

My friend thank you gor the video but i think i t would be very nice to see it 11 months ago. Right now it was just only waste of time, especially because it says nothing at all about our friends issue. Thank you anyway for the effort.

I know the tricks to make it work. I’m just requesting that it flat out work rather then needing to take extra steps to do the tricks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.