Foundations raised: can't place bed on top of them, doors won't open unless I crouch

Game mode: PVE
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PVE
Region: EU
Hardware: Xbox One

Bug Description:

*I play Official PVE EU Server 2011. I can’t place my bed on top of the foundations. Doors placed on top of the foundation won’t open unless I crouch (my character is normal height), elevators don’t work unless I crouch. Foundations are raised. Clan name The Ancients, base location
Name:
Ironbreaker Ridge
Desc:
DebugCamps:
Coords:

TeleportPlayer -223521.58203125 69942.119140625 *

Expected Behavior:

I should be able to do all the above.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. (etc)

Greetings,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Can you please share some screeshots of the issue, if possible?

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Hi Mayra thanks for your reply. The issue is with the interaction so a screenshot won’t help. The issue is simple, due to the raised foundations: doors won’t open unless I crouch (doors placed on foundations), I can’t put my bed on top of the foundations, elevators won’t work unless I crouch.

Is exactly the same issue as this post but it was unsolved: Doors & Bed BUG / 1003 PVE server - #12 by Cohors

Hope this helps

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.