Fragments of Power don't give feat points?

I don’t believe there’s supposed to be any RNG involved in getting the feat-points @Shadoza. It’s a guaranteed 10 points on use @ level 60. Worked fine for me every time when I tried (Single-Player unmodded & later on official server).

1 Like

Like said above, worked still for me, and on testlive, and the build now after patch.
Tested on singleplayer after patch, with/ and without mods.

Why does Age of Calamitous keep coming up? The server this problem is occurring on is not running Age of Calamitous. No, i haven’t tried splitting the stacks yet, i will see if that works.

Because as i stated above, it is mod related and one of the mod (aoc) with which players had this issue fixed the problem. That is not the case of all mods who might have had the same issue. It was not occuring on just one server.

Which boss was this, and what was this “odd item”? It’ll help if we know the specifics.

I have broken down weapons for tests, and used the obtained fragment, they worked fine.

So yes, mod related, or glitch. Or a random bug.

Tested after patch on singleplayer, admin-spawn as you did, but gived me shards. So we see here a difference. Now, i can’t remember what i broke down exactly, was testing lot stuff this day. But yes, of course one of the legendary weapons.

Fragment on bosses i looted on testlive, but since patch on live, didn’t found the time to run my new char to the city, and kill her there. :sweat_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.