Free movement stims

If I target myself and use one, the use bar starts going but if I tab to another target before it finishes, the free movement fails and just says
Item must be applied on a friendly target.
Item must be applied on a friendly target.

Also affects the Twilight’s Murder ring, battle-prepared heal and nano kits, and virus scanners.

1 Like

bump

should be all useable items with an attack bar, so totw rings are affected as well.

an easy way to fix this would be to just remove the cast times of these items if FC wants to be lazy about it, the cast times were barely impactful before this change

remove cast times is not good idea it would mean that everyone would be able to insta break stuns with FM
i believe that better would be if the FM whould be just for self use without targeting and ring just for fighting target

I didn’t think FM removed stun, or could be used while stunned, for that matter. Says in the description “roots snares or calms” so I’m gonna have to test this later

FM self use wouldn’t be ideal imo, fight target ring I agree with

FM stims have always removed stuns. Although many of the nanos that stun you are named “stunned”, they are in the “calm” nanoline along with what you traditionally known as pvm “calms”. Depending on the patch/year, there are unremovable stun categories, such as the freak strength stuns or old crat stunprocs. These also bypassed stun immunity items like motr.

For the this reason, fm stims are key to many pvp matchups. Alphas that include a stun can be defeated by clever fm timing. Stun-chains can be escaped.

bump