Free the Nipple!

One can be mature and still like being surrounded by bosoms

2 Likes

I cannot even imagine…to each their own, I suppose.

My point was that some folks don’t mind the topless a bit of the time as it adds to the less-civilized feel to the native NPCs. However, those same folks might take a different point-of-view regarding having topless workstation thralls in their bases.

It would be great if one can determine whether the clothing would show after the breaking but with the randomness of the thralls, it is not guaranteed. Better to leave the tops on until such a time that a player can add or adjust clothing for the worker thralls.

1 Like

Yes, that was my point. If you don’t like nudity, you can opt to hide it regardless of what the server permits.

You can always trade them to someone else. OR if you’re playing singleplayer and unwilling or unable to run mods, then spawn one to your liking. Point is, until we have an in-game way to change their clothes, there ought to be some compromise so that both preferences can have their way. One suggestion does that (non-zero topless chance), the other does not (no nude thralls/ all nude thralls).

That is a fresh and new idea. Instead of dressing the thralls however you want after placing them on a workstation you have an options to have fully clothed, partial, or full nude could simply be a drop down menu on workstation.

Again I’m not against clothed thralls, I would simply like the opportunity to find them in the world in both clothed and topless versions.

What I’d like to know is why a pointless thread like this is being made because some ■■■■■ boi wants MOAR BOOBIES!

I’m always sick and tired of this sort of argument.

“Oh, so you want to see nude characters in your video game?”
sticks nose in the air
“Clearly you must be immature and touching yourself.”

It is the most BS form of argument one can make. It has nothing at all to do with maturity just because you think female slaves should be topless.

This is an IMMERSION issue. These are slaves. They have no rights. The only privileges they get are the ones they earn from their Master, the one who owns them.

Clothing is a form of privilege, in modern society it would be a form of humiliation to be put on display without a covering. In the lore of Conan, it would probably be less so.

Regardless of that, nudity is not always a ■■■ thing, and should not be treated as such.

I think everyone can agree, most of the ones here have the option of ■■■■, if it comes to that. Nudity is a part of life in Conan, much more so than it is in the real world.

The option to have nude slaves should be available as equally as clothed ones.

Ideally, the fix I think would work best is a slider in the options. Nude Craftsman, under the Thralls area.
If this is turned off, the craft station thralls have a default outfit they wear.
If this is turned halfway on, and the nude option is also enabled, the default outfit they wear is a topless one.
If this is turned fully on, then the craftsman has no clothes at all.

It isn’t as perfect a solution as being able to dress them any way you like, but it seems MUCH easier than the effort to put that into effect.

My response to this thread is primarily because I’m against censorship. This is an adult game, rated M and meant for people over the age of 18. The players are supposed to be adults and capable of seeing a boob without having giggling childish fits.

Censorship cheapens that, and is wrong in this instance, because children aren’t supposed to have access to this game. On the off chance we have players with kids who may witness it, that is what the Nude option is for in the first place. As a fast way to conceal things young eyes shouldn’t see.

But I have always felt very offended when people label a stand against censorship as immaturity or some sort of perversion, when it is nothing of the sort.

3 Likes

You tell 'em

Well said.

To be honest I don’t know why they forced an “uniform” to all crafters, it is ridiculous, especially with Darfari crafters…

They should let us change their clothes like a combat thrall or reverse the “all with clothes” change

1 Like

I believe it is because of how the system is designed.

Normal thralls, you get an inventory and slots to put clothing into.

Craft thralls don’t get this. They are stuck in a station as an item, and there is no inventory to access.

The only workaround I could think of is to expand the craft stations and add inventory slots underneath the thrall slot.

Then, whatever thrall you have in the station, it uses the gear added to the station.

So the scripting would use the Thrall Item to dictate the thrall’s appearance, and then the game uses whatever was in the station equip slots to clothe the thrall as if it were a fighter and that were it’s inventory.

Then, like I said, they should change the change about crafter outfit. A tanner or a chaman with workgloves and blacksmith apron is absurd, personaly I prefer crafters like they was before that patch.

And I did spot them better before the patch, now it cost me a lot, I need to look carefuly the names…

But don’t worry, they won’t read or listen to us :wink:

1 Like

Maybe one will see what I wrote and consider it as an option.

Since the thrall in a station is not really a thrall the way fighters are, but instead it’s a cosmetic addition to the station, perhaps the easiest way would be to give the clothing slots to the station, and have them apply that way.

One can always hope.

3 Likes

I would honestly like to find fully nude and partial(bottomless) thralls as well for both placeable fighters and dancers ect. And same for the crafting thralls.

But make bottomless rarer then topless and completely nude even rarer

1 Like

Yes bring it back!

Spec on crafters, now they all lock the same. B4 it was quite fun to go round and just try to find good locking crafters ( spec t3 ) but its no Point to do that anymore!

2 Likes

While I enjoy naked people around me, I do understand the importance of clothing. My base has a dress code that says if it’s too hot in here, take off your clothes. If it’s too cold, put your fur on. Clothes are made to cover us from surrounding elements, not hide our bodies. So if there’s no threat, why wear any.

The only issue I have with male genital area is the silly waving of our testicles, even indoors. It’s not that windy and most certainly no hurricanes near us. They shouldn’t wave that much. :joy:

1 Like

Perhaps it’s because they’re happy to see their master. :rofl:

2 Likes

freeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

In every server until now we had the triplets.

Now they are ugly ducklings

2 Likes

Free the body

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.