Freezing issue on playstation

@SquashEm
@speedice

I’m truly sorry for tagging all of you, but I’m apparently doing Funcoms job for them.
Because while I was kicked off here for three days I actually did something about the issue.

I scrolled back about 2 months, actually further to prove my point.

These people are all having the same issue as me.

Thought I was the only one @Wak4863?

I’ll accept your apology any time.

It’s strange how all these players started complaining almost immediately after the last update.
Well now they’re all here in one place. Just like you moderators like.

Would anyone care to elaborate on your issues for the moderators and Funcom?

I doubt they’ll listen they’re too busy judging a building contest instead of fixing their game.

2 Likes

@Dirtysann
@damian_x_pl
@Animus75

@MarkSawyer
@Lotak

Again sorry for tagging you all…except one.

1 Like

I’ll be glad to elaborate. I have a large base with a large amount of stuff. My PS4 slim did not have the RAM to accommodate the game. I froze when I went home. Every time.

I bought a PS4 Pro. It has more processing ability. I don’t freeze anymore. Problem solved.

You’re welcome.

1 Like

@speedice good to hear GLAD they fixed the ps4 pro problem

@speedice yeah, I’m not going to buy a whole new system just for one game.

Glad to hear at least someone got their issues fixed. That’s few and far between in here from what I’ve seen.

1 Like

@Porkslap 2 weekend’s ago my wife’s ps4 1T was blue screen in game during loading multiple servers and coop . Figured it was over heating. Cleaned it well hooked it back up more blue screen. Tried Skyrim blue screen. Restored Licenses been fine ever since and she is on alot . Stuff happens don’t have a explanation. Good Luck

1 Like

Buying a ps4 pro does not solve the problem. The game must be compatible with the console and not the console with the game.

2 Likes

I didn’t buy it for one game. I bought it for all my games.

I beg to differ. Since it most assuredly solved the problem.

When my base was small, I had no issues. After being in the game 6 months, I had accumulated so much stuff, and expanded my base to a degree the Slim could not handle the amount of data. I split my base for a time, hauling half of it a distance away, and that worked for a while. I didn’t want two separate home bases, so I invested in a PS4 because the guys I play with had no issues at my base. However, that was after I had tried every other solution possible including an SSD drive (Which, by the way, improved game play a good deal).

Yeah i believe that. Conan is the only game i play where such problems occur. Other games running fine. But I’ve already thought about to get a ssd, because the space.

Hey guys .

I have the same problem i freeze every time , but in the loading so i can’t reduce my base .

I have some freeze before but never like that since the last uptdate , i just can’t play in my solo now , i play on a fat ps4 but never have problem before , i try to use kill every npc but that don’t work .

Hope something gonna be done because i spend a lot of time in my game .

Edit: i try redowload the game bute nothing…

1 Like

@everyone having this issue:
Are you choose “Offline” or “Co-op” for SP?
I have the impression in co-op mode, the game runs smoother.

I have PS4 slim and this is the only game I’ve ever had issues. I play on PVP official US server. (If someone is feeling generous by all means buy me a PS4 Pro.)

I had a dozen freezes just today. And 10 were actual bluescreens where I diligently send the report. Though I doubt anyone reads them.

We’ve had this base for couple months now. And we don’t have many NPCS or pets. Not many light sources. We haven’t added any either. It’s big but spread out. Not very complex.

But today is a record breaking day😒. Never have I had SO MANY ISSUES.

Walking past the vault in the yard, crafting in my inventory, walking past the smelters, lag just running through swamp out from the obelisk, lag while farming.

IMO the worker thrawls shouldn’t have animations unless making something. THE BIGGEST lag culprit is having to walk past a vault or chest or crafting station and have to load in that “peak” of what’s inside. And now when I open my inventory or a chest etc. Can’t scroll through the inventory unless I organize it 2_3X via name or weight.

Why design a game with all these pets and thrawls and decorations if it MAKES THE GAME LAG\ CRASH?

Why buy a buncha Conan statues in Riddle of Steal (er steal your $) if it makes the game performance worse?

I bought 2 dlcs. Khitan and Pictish. Now that the game is essentially unplayable (oh did I mention avatars are broken AGAIN) I want my money refunded. Please.

When’s the next dlc? Been months now since Turanian came out. No E3 announcement, no feedback for on going issues, servers were down after the “big fix” and only 13 hours later did anyone mention anything. Only mentioned on Twitter " we are aware of the issues" lol.

How are you maintaining a player base if the game is bugged? -even moreso with each “update”.

So let’s hear it community managers. What the Hecks going on?

PS
World of warship time. It was free to download as well. And guess what? It isn’t a broken game! It doesn’t crash. It gets updates regularly.

Hi @MarkSawyer : SP/Offline

Sorry to hear your having these issues. There certainly should have been more testing done for the different Playstation models. Then they should have made it known to all potential buyers which Playstation system they recommend and the consequences of trying to play on a version that cannot handle what CE throws at it.

My wife and I are playing on ps4 1tb we are not having any thing but the usual problems .

@Hugo and @Ignasi

So what’s the deal fellas?..or ladies… however you choose to self identify…

I’ve gathered them all in one place.

Yet I see no answers forthcoming or questions being asked from you all. Not even the vague ones you usually respond with to everyone else.

The biggest collection of “data” to be mined from players and…nothing.

Shocking.

You guys actually work for Congress…don’t you?

1 Like

@Porkslap I’ve been on these forums for over a year now and I can say with certainty two things.

1. You aren’t going to get this fixed 100% for everyone. Everyone posts different experiences with different hardware set ups and some fixes work better than others depending on what your set up is. Also, drives and models make a difference. For me, a SD/HD hybrid on a Standard PS4 improved a lot but i still get blue screen deaths. Hell my MLB Viewer blue screen crashed yesterday too!

2. They keep putting out fixes trying to adapt to all the varying differences. Its not like they aren’t trying. We allget frustrated and the company is well aware of it and have a Trello board you can vote on to get your opinion on what you think needs to get fixed first. I suggest you use it as your point is and has been many times, made here. They check this to research bugs and report if they have anything to report. They love feedback but, there are other ways to compliment it. Just know they are fully aware and as I understand it, it’s pretty hard to reproduce everyones expirience without using your machine. BTW. plenty of my other games have crashed, jittered, or otherwise. Have you played Ubisoft titles? (just as an example) They crash often on mine. For Honor can be a downright nightmare. They hear you. Go vote on Trello. We all hope for this and many other changes. I’ve been here long enough to see that big updates can cause regression in other areas. Its always a game in progress… which is great! It means they are always trying out new fixes.

3 Likes

Basically all you just said @Huzzah

You’ve been here a long time. And they don’t fix crap. Relying on the player to upgrade his equipment rather than fix a bug they introduced.

What about that seems right to you?

So yeah, I’m going to cry and moan.
Because thanks to the crap they introduced I lost over 200 hours of game time. So when that amount of time has been spent on here asking them why they haven’t fixed it yet. Maybe I’ll stop.

2 Likes