Frequent Crashes on Official

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Crash | Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: US
Mods?: None
Edition: Steam

I’m having 2 issues happening at the moment. The most major is my game frequently crashes on official server #1637. When logging back in I’m nearly always dead with a message that I killed myself. The character is full health and thirst. I haven’t had this issue until migrating to Siptah from Exiled lands. Its to the point I can’t go too far from the base because at any moment a crash will happen and I’ll die and drop everything. Sigils go away every time it crashes or the server decides to randomly restart so I can’t really use them. I’ve lost 2 rare spawn thralls from this.

It happens randomly. Farming, riding and carrying a thrall to base, walking from one room to another, crafting, none of it makes sense. It’s not predictable nor can I see any pattern.

The second, less game-breaking issue is the Language settings. For some reason when an NPC dies the name of the NPC switches to German. When we place a new thrall without naming it, the default is German. All of my settings in steam and Conan are NA English.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.