Frozen screen 1986

They spent 4 days and still do not solve this problem in the server of 1986.
The loading screen remains frozen.
it is a lack of respect.
The truth is that they do not have professionalism, very incompetent.

1 Like

The same problem with me, in the same server and the others for South America. Any solution for this?

I’m sorry to hear you’ve been having trouble with Official Server #1986 for South America. I can confirm that we’re aware of and investigating this issue with gportal, but we don’t yet have an estimate on when a permanent fix will be available, I’m sorry. Please keep an eye out for announcements in the coming days.

For now, we recommend either trying to connect to a different official server or utilizing a private server instead. Your patience and understanding in this matter is appreciated.

1 Like

Inconvenient is to have servers with only 40 positions, which are always crowded. Sorry for the complaint, but I bought the game to play online on official server, not privately. As you know, there are still bugs and disconnections. If the player falls, he can not return because the server is full. I tried switching to another server and I get this infinite login problem. How long will it be like this? Because before the release there was this problem. Or are you limiting the player to staying on only one server and not being able to create character in another?

[PC]

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.