FTP seeing tokens

So how do I see how many t4, t3, etc tokens I have for a FTP account if the button doesn’t work?

And why is not working aka been fixed?

If you are using an old Ui there might appear some problems with the relic window button but other than that I never had problems with opening the window.
There is probably one of the chat commands thst opens the window, something like

Type /setoption and thenn press tab, a list will open up that shows all the commands.

Age of Conan\Data\Gui\Customized\Views\MainGUI\InventoryView.xml

Search
<Button label="&lt;localized token=ClaimGUI_Claims /&gt;" name="ClaimButton"/> <Button label="&lt;localized token=TokenGUI_Tokens /&gt;" name="TokensButton"/>
Replace with

<Button label="&lt;localized token=ClaimGUI_Claims /&gt;" name="ClaimFreeButton"/> <Button label="&lt;localized token=TokenGUI_Tokens /&gt;" name="TokensFreeButton"/>

If lazy just keep two set of buttons like this, so you don’t need to edit between ftp/sub
<Button label="&lt;localized token=ClaimGUI_Claims /&gt;" name="ClaimButton"/> <Button label="&lt;localized token=TokenGUI_Tokens /&gt;" name="TokensButton"/> <Button label="&lt;localized token=ClaimGUI_Claims /&gt;" name="ClaimFreeButton"/> <Button label="&lt;localized token=TokenGUI_Tokens /&gt;" name="TokensFreeButton"/>

You can also use this to replace the part Henryx pointed and only the correct buttons should show :

<View view_layout="horizontal" name="PremiumButtonsView" view_flags="WID_IGNORE_WHEN_HIDDEN" >
<Button label="&lt;localized token=ClaimGUI_Claims /&gt;" name="ClaimButton"/>
<Button label="&lt;localized token=TokenGUI_Tokens /&gt;" name="TokensButton"/>
</View>
<View view_layout="horizontal" name="FreeButtonsView" view_flags="WID_IGNORE_WHEN_HIDDEN">
<Button label="&lt;localized token=ClaimGUI_Claims /&gt;" name="ClaimFreeButton"/>
<Button label="&lt;localized token=TokenGUI_Tokens /&gt;" name="TokensFreeButton"/>
</View>

:nerd_face: