Full nudity PS4 (EU)

The thing of it is they are working on it plus fixing bugs their not going to push a separate certification through Sony for a beaver hunt. That has pretty much been explained elsewhere.

1 Like

I’ve been reading other problems in the forums and these other problems I’ve been experiencing as well while playing, I guess I will not be playing anymore until these are fixed.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

If you are not interested why do you write in the appropriate post? The problem has already been fixed internally and being a bug it had to be fixed. It’s not that if there are more serious problems that have plagued the game all along, then any new bugs need to be put last on the list and fixed years later. One thing does not exclude the other

Hi again people.

1. I was blocked for 24 hours…
    (can’t go into details)

2. The nudity setting is important.

3. Uninstalling and re-installing the game using the disc version without the update wont let you play online.
    But will give you full nudity.

4. I live in western Australia where K-mart is alive and well.

I have the digital version and can you not play online without updating?

It requires the update to play online.

Playing the disc version offline lets you do anything you want.

Using the admin panel offline doesn’t crach the game. That was one of the biggest problems i had with the update that came with the latest DLC.

Ahahahah you’re not even a PlayStation player then? You went to post on a console thread, to tell people to not complain about a removed feature that you still own. I understand, it makes perfect sense I must say …

2 Likes