Funcom! Did you know...?

Funcom!

Did you know that on official PvP servers - the players who play the game properly must hide their most valuable loot on 30 inventory slot camels? Otherwise the hackers will leverage exploits to steal all of our must important stuff!

We already run the risk of losing our stuff out of locked chests and locked vaults on a daily basis! I suppose this is just how you intended for play in your game! :slightly_smiling_face:

the-more-you-know-banner

4 Likes

I can’t even with this picture XD

3 Likes

It’s “the more you know” banner. Did I upload it wrong? Can no one see it?

4 Likes

No it works!

You made me laugh XD

5 Likes

“Oh, shіt, the camels are a workaround for exploits? Quick, we need to release a hotfix that fixes camels!” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

IMG_4165

But hopefully Funcom does :joy:

4 Likes

Oooh! You can’t “EVEN.” Lol. :rofl: Good. I am hoping that this conveys the proper level of absurdity that we must participate in just to PLAY this game. Maybe @AndyB will notice.

1 Like

As always, fingers crossed and in solidarity :black_heart:

1 Like

Did yo know
IMG_4166
IMG_4167

3 Likes

gi-joe-knowing-is-half-the-battle

(unfortunately, the ‘doing’ half is also quite important…)

3 Likes

The other half is red and blue lasers. :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t know. Have the hackers made a wasteland out of the official PvE servers, also? And Siptah all flavors?

They definitely know this issue.

4 Likes

10 Likes

Omg, i always knew that my Camels have super powers :star_struck:. Level them to 20 and see them gaining 40k hp!!! They are freaking mobile security chests :laughing:. I simply love them, give me a caravan please…
https://forums.funcom.com/t/thanks-a-million-but-can-we-make-it-perfect/251472/13

1 Like

@CodeMage leave our Camels alone Clyde doesn’t need a Colonoscumy. Clyde old song with Camel next one Humphrey the camel old songs when I was young

Wadda’ya mean “old” songs? I know those songs…

Ray Stevens ftw.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.