Funcom Explain to me please, Why Bases are still immune to damage when players are logged On and Off (Think it's Not Working! Bug?!)

Since the previous thread was locked, i’m going to keep this in the spot light until this major issue is fixed.

So (Dynamic Building Damage) was explained and advertised as a new feature in Siptah. Essentially what it’s supposed to do is that if you are online, your base can be damaged. And if you’re offline you base can’t be damaged.

Right now it does not work, i’ve head nothing still about this issue and it’s a big issue. Right now If you enable it, then everyone’s structures become immune to damage regardless if you’re online or not. Basically nobody tested this before launch of the game, and it’s saddening, because i’ve had no choice but to enable base damage 24/7 and enforce no offline raiding to supplement the “Dynamic Base Damage” Feature/Setting not doing anything or working as intended.

Please Fix.

1 Like

I filed a properly formatted bug report for the issue I’ve found with dynamic building damage.

If your issue is different from the one I encountered and you want Funcom to address it I suggest you do the same and try to provide more detailed reproduction steps.

1 Like

That seems like an insane step on how to overcome the issue.

Did also post it in the bugs section. But to no avail… Seems Like Funcom is just ignoring the issue altogether.

Thats one intresting research1

Be nice again if our feedback is acknowledged.

1 Like

Yep me and my guys have had the same issue. Cannot even do PvP duels anymore on Co-Op. It is definitely broken.

1 Like

I’ve had others on my server say they got back into the game after finding out about the new Dynamic Building option. But sad alas, doesn’t work at all as i’ve explained in detail.

1 Like

Does anybody else want to post their thoughts about this? It just comes off as false advertisement when you hype up or post news about a new feature and then not even test to make sure it actually works. This is still disappointing because it’s killing the game for me and the server, everyone was so hyped and then we found out it doesn’t work at all.

• Literally even if Dynamic building damage is the only pvp setting enabled. “Dynamic Building Damage” Doesn’t effect anything at all, regardless if you’re online or offline, it makes everyone’s stuff immune to damage regardless if you’re online or offline. How can this have missed testing?