Funcom needs a new team

Don’t give them ideas…

1 Like

I think bedrolls should have a random chance to spawn bugs that eat your armor and make you itchy. So like a 10% chance that when you spawn there, the armor takes a 25 to 75% hit to it’s durability. And if they itch debuff occurs then you cancel half your attacks and take a moment to scratch your armpit, knee or bum.

1 Like

*Starts typing a new thread title already…*
:stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Hey, that’s animation canceling…

:joy:

2 Likes

With your rig, and mine, we should be getting steady not variable 60 FPS at 1080p. Inside our own builds or heavily built areas, it should drop no lower than 45 variable. However, my load times are very, very fast. All my castles rendered nearly instantly from the interior – with perhaps 30 seconds of “texturizing.” If I were you I’d investigate this further.

Good one! :smiley: No I mean my clanmates were more interested in keeping a fixed bedroll. Sometimes people’s rigidity can do themselves in. “I’d rather run all the way back to the battle from Set City, because the aesthetics of my bedroll are just SO.”

1 Like

Re: Funcom needs a new team.

images.jpeg-115

I hear that this team gets results.

5 Likes

Yeah, but I pity the fool who breaks their ToS!

4 Likes

But seriously, this one would love to see a tank made of logs destroy out of regs builds.

1 Like

Yep agree with that - load times reduced to virtually no time at all after switching to SSDs - have you tried this at all??

1 Like

Kevin Durant does too.

1 Like

As a Celtics fan, i approve of your post

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.