Funcom PLEASE listen (The 25.000 hp on doors)

how many hours of gameplay you have ? i have 4000 hours, i cannot build a monolithic base of black ice in one day, and i can build ton of explosive in one day.

that the actual status of the game, but yes i can build a weak tiers 3 base in 1 days that will require 50 bombs to open. but not a base that is able to stand against 150-200 bombs.

I wonder why not? The classic pillar base including altar and stuff is built in less than a day I think every frequent player has done it already. Lots of stuff on officials never gets raided. I think this is reflecting the raiding costs and efforts pretty well.

By the way if you observe how people raid, itā€™s with the use of splash damage and jebbhal sag range damage. Blowing up jars directly is not even possible if you build with a bubble.

classic pillar base can be opened with twenty bombs if accessible, a ground base is not that

That would be good if you have a more dynamic fight for dominance. Right now playing CE feels super static.

If you make a mistake that you can stand somewhere inside the bubble, ofc then the base is gone. Is that not part of the task to plan a building to make sure you avoid this? I think itā€™s part of the game

we do not play on same server

my ground base that require 600-800 bombs to open have been opened may be 20 time in 6 months

Tbh I heard rumors there is a duplication exploit still around. So I canā€™t vouch for the raiders making more effort than you. 600-800 jars is a gigantic amount of stuff. Blowing them up alone is taking hours.

I really see the problem more at the side that you can build something in the open field that requires that much materials to get breached.

I really think lowering door HPā€™s is a tiny step in the right direction.

a clan can farm 500-600 bombs per day, actual game balance give favor to attacker

iā€™m personnaly sure than lowering the hp door is great error. or make 4X time consuming to do bombs

I mean its a matter of taste in the end, but imo you should be forced to use location and bubble advantage to secure your base, not just foundation massing.

gameplay should give other alternative than to use a pilar base with god bubble. i personnaly like to build base and test how strong bases are and how much bomb is needed to take its down. and adding a lot of suprises in those base for attackersā€¦ if door = 25K, no more possible to do good ground defensive base.

if no diversity and everybody build on pillar i think it will be reduced diversity gameplay and not a good move at all.

1 Like

It would help if thralls adhered to LoS, then we could set up archer traps but they immediately give away their location and waste arrows trying to shoot through walls with their x-ray vision.

You can build a ground base on a PvE server. But trying to shift the balance so that ground bases wonā€™t get taken out asap is gonna make pillar bases invincible even.

i want to play on pvp, and i do not want that pvp server become only pilar base raiding easyly ground base. this is not my conception of pvp, and i like this game in its diversity.

But donā€™t you see that when buffing bases without location advantage it is throwing bases WITH location advantage completely out of balance? If I have a wall of black ice foundations to guard my ford, I can easily afford a monster wall to block the entrance to my cave.

If you canā€™t do direct damage to a wall because you canā€™t stand next to it or attack it in other ways, then 100.000 hp is a freaking huge number.

Also I donā€™t understand why people would worry so much. I personally donā€™t need any doors to build a decent base.

learn to farm bomb and you will stop to ask to lower hp, i already explained you the number of bomb the game allow you to farm 1 one day when you know how to farm.

In my pvp server, my actual stock of bombs is of 2000 actually, and i m solo player.

Yeap. With T4 alchemist bombfarming is easy. And now with the 25.000hp doors server are gonna die a horrible player-loss-death

Is it just on doors? If so that makes senseā€¦ they are trying to get you to build gates or drawbridges for your entrance

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.