Funcom server 2207 ... Look

server 2207 was not cleaned by administrator, it was reset entirely. Starting from scratch, all players were kicked out and our bases and minions disappeared.

3 Likes

Was it a PvP server?

No, it’s PvE.

1 Like

Funcom, bando de palhaços.

1 Like

Dia 23/06 sem aviso algum o servidor 2207-PvE foi colocado em “manutenção” e retornou 6 dias depois zerado com o progresso dos últimos anos de todos os jogadores deletados.

Eu entendo que manutenções são necessárias e erros ocorrem, mas se ao menos eles respondessem e dissessem se haverá rollback ou não do servidor, mas nem isso fazem.
-------------------------------
On 06/23, without any warning, the 2207-PvE server was placed on “maintenance” and returned 6 days later with the progress of the last few years of all deleted players.

I understand that maintenance is necessary and errors occur, but if only they responded and said whether or not the server will be rollback, but they don’t even do that.

1 Like

Hey Samual,

My girlfriend and I play on official PvE exiles server 3730 and yesterday I came on and to my surprise all of our bases and nearly all our stuff was wiped out by the Admin per the event log. Including our clanmate who hasn’t been on in months because of poor internet, his one and only base (which is completely out of the way) wiped too. Poor guy. Talked to another clan today and theirs were wiped too. Not sure if anyone else fell victim but I’m seeing less bases around the map but still a lot from clans who abuse the system. So I don’t know what the hell is up.

Hello everyone,

If you see data in the event log saying that Admins have removed buildings, please make sure you reach out to our team over on Zendesk as they will be able to help you out further.

Also, please feel free to check out our official server rules here: Official Servers - Terms of conduct, guidelines and procedures