Funcom Taking a Month Off? Exploiters Win. R.I.P. Conan

, ,

We thank you too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Personally I don’t really care if they’re moderated though some level of anti cheat/exploit would make sense if only for the PVP side of things , I just want them to WORK and be stable enough to actually play on.(I ended up dieing three-four times in a row because the server started lagging and rubberbanding me all over the place while I was trying to recover my sh- stuff… (Forgot the S word isn’t alloud here for a moment even though we can say poop, dung, manure, feces, boom boom, poo, crap, turd and poopoo…)

Point is, I want the online service if it is provided to be reliable… Not me screaming at my computer because I died 1 second after respawn because there was a monster on my bed after getting killed by an enemy that lag teliported into my face when I thought It was safe to re-equip my gear…)

I was planning on trying out Testlive anyway when the 500 fix update hit. The free DLC just made me do it today xD

i understand that they want to go on holiday wkth their family, especially when the community is bi*ching like this

2 Likes

free dlc? waddaya talking about what did i miss

1 Like

https://forums.funcom.com/t/call-to-arms-testlive-event-for-500-patch-delivery/23247

Looks like 5x exp and harvest based on the eu server I saw pop up for a minute.

Testlive updates are now ready to go! Head in and do your thing!

https://forums.funcom.com/t/call-to-arms-testlive-event-for-500-patch-delivery/23247

3 Likes

AND, an update to get in. My mistake for jumping the gun and updating sooner xD

still cant play any of it #imonxbox

I see them. They are all 40/40

yeah the testlive servers are full, going to be fun trying to get in :confused:

I am actually kind of agreeing here. If I can’t get in because people refuse to drop once they meet the requirements, probably just gonna shelf the game entirely. Got a feeling a lot of people will purposefully stay in game just to grief people out of their chance

XD I knew they would be full. Well I wanted to participate helping with the incentive of free dlc, but I was gonna get it anyway, so…

Just hope not everybody is rushing exp via poi / journal and not testing or reporting anything xD

2 Likes

Get an auto-retry slot. :smiley:

I do on testlive us 3 since i’ve played on it before but it’s already reading 41/40 in the steam window

Great!..oh hope this fixes the servers too!!

@Tascha , where it says email after the event, does that mean to wait to email till tomorrow? As a clarification, or would it be ok to email after we hit the 25 mark?

Being egalitarian I got in and done in 35 minutes total. You don’t even need to leave the noob basin.

Teach me your ways!