Funcom Taking a Month Off? Exploiters Win. R.I.P. Conan

, ,

I was planning on trying out Testlive anyway when the 500 fix update hit. The free DLC just made me do it today xD

i understand that they want to go on holiday wkth their family, especially when the community is bi*ching like this

2 Likes

free dlc? waddaya talking about what did i miss

1 Like

Looks like 5x exp and harvest based on the eu server I saw pop up for a minute.

Testlive updates are now ready to go! Head in and do your thing!

3 Likes

AND, an update to get in. My mistake for jumping the gun and updating sooner xD

still cant play any of it #imonxbox

I see them. They are all 40/40

yeah the testlive servers are full, going to be fun trying to get in :confused:

I am actually kind of agreeing here. If I can’t get in because people refuse to drop once they meet the requirements, probably just gonna shelf the game entirely. Got a feeling a lot of people will purposefully stay in game just to grief people out of their chance

XD I knew they would be full. Well I wanted to participate helping with the incentive of free dlc, but I was gonna get it anyway, so…

Just hope not everybody is rushing exp via poi / journal and not testing or reporting anything xD

2 Likes

Get an auto-retry slot. :smiley:

I do on testlive us 3 since i’ve played on it before but it’s already reading 41/40 in the steam window

Great!..oh hope this fixes the servers too!!

@Tascha , where it says email after the event, does that mean to wait to email till tomorrow? As a clarification, or would it be ok to email after we hit the 25 mark?

Being egalitarian I got in and done in 35 minutes total. You don’t even need to leave the noob basin.

Teach me your ways!

Whenever you feel like reporting something and at the earliest after lvl 25

Two things: Journey Steps, and looking attractive enough to make fistfights interestingly brief!

Oh and to whomever the two were I was fighting – that was fun. Hope we can pick it up later!

1 Like