Funcom, time to end the debate. Server TOS

In life you have to put in time to get a reward. If you don’t put in time at work, you don’t get a promotion. If you don’t put in time in Conan you don’t get to raid someone that does. It is simple and fair.

@Ulyssi this is untrue and I do realize who wrote it. I as well as many other players have been suspended for 1 month for the first offence of ‘land spam’ as Zendesk clarified in their reply about our base.

Sounds good but it they build over every brimstone node it is kinda hard to do.

Really? Or is it just a control method. Try explaining how to ‘D’ or ‘E’ (do bad things) your post will most likely disappear. If this forum was external there would be no control and that would be bad for us gamers too.

A quick look on console during raiding hours at their populations. Mostly 0 population.

Difficult in pvp :grin:

I believe they also said thralls caused excessive lag which is why they got a limit but did anything change after? On a previous gen console I have experienced reduced frames/lag around nothing more than ridiculous amounts of foundation spam. Agreed though workstations are definitely part of the problem. We experimented with this some time ago and found that reducing their number definitely helped improve server performance around a base.