Funcom wake up!

Again for the third time that is not me disagreeing & again it shows nothing but your lack of comprehension of what is actually a very basic sentence.
put it through google translate if you have to lol

I adjusted it.But after all you are still trying to say that my point was nulified because many ppl disagree with it,which is untrue.Many ppl agree o disagree means nothing,just turbamulta.And the crash problem yes it exist.Ask for those cabals running raids banning cry flame.You are just lucky that you did not crash,not means for others its not a problem.

Lol
 Beat that dead unicorn!!! :unicorn:

1 Like

I dont need to ask anyone i know the problem exists i have crashes myself infact i don’t use crystalised flame when i do dungeons with one well known member of the very cabal you are talking about because it crashes him.
But again there you are Rey projecting & assuming & suggesting things i neither think or said, there is just no getting through to you lol

No, he said he never saw anyone disagree with the problem of “crashes caused by Cry flame”

just because one person (or a few) say they have no problems with crashes or with Cry flame causing crashes doesn’t mean they are saying “it doesn’t exist”

it is true some have no problems with it at all, and it has been like this since day 1 of launch (there is a thread on it somewhere)

I don’t have any problems with it - but i am not disagreeing or saying that it isn’t a problem, becasue for some it is. BUT - and its a HUUUUGE BUTT - That fact is the least of SWL’s problems.

And for what its worth, i only know of one cabal that has banned Cry flame from being used on its lair runs and i don’t see them running lairs anymore, it used to be in their posted script when recruiting ppl for lair runs, it also happens to be the same cabal you got all your info from. “Show me your crits”

1 Like

ah I misundertood this lol stupid me.

ok at this point is it enough and before it’s escalate more I close this thread

9 Likes