Funcom, you guys nailed it with this patch :D

That Bull is no joke on a Live server… One wrong lag spike and there’s over half of your health in one hit (if trying without epic armor).

5 Likes

Yea, but thralls teleport with you if you use the potion. Just give them some daggers or something strong, and tank the boss. Easy peasy.

The guy I saw had a thrall with only 1.6k health, not something late game so there’s no excuses by anyone.

2 Likes

Yeah, thralls were useless for so long that I forget and tend to have a go at all of the bosses unassisted, lol.

1 Like

Pippi mod has several issues. Should get resolved once the pippi team has time to update their stuff.

You are not even kidding lol

1 Like

Update feels solid? Hmm, not even 3 hours past patch I discovered a new unlimited stamina glitch…

You may, if your graphics card and cpu can handle it (not so power greedy), install and use reshade with “Adaptative Sharpen” and “ColorMatrix” filters. It has to be installed in conan exiles/binaries/bin64 to work and you’ll need a few minutes to tune it to your tastes but it’ll change your world ^^.

What is your character wearing? It looks nice!

Purge is broken, meter not moving.

Are Fighters and Archers thralls still broken aswell? Because all of them in every base still dont attack, this is very annoying. -_-

The AI fixes aren’t in yet. That should be in the next round of Testlive additions #soon. Nothing has been done with them yet. Anything that was wrong with thralls before, will be wrong with them and pets now. The addition of food will only help to clear out floaters (albeit with more timers for the server to process) shrugs

1 Like

Well that’s partially correct, they did add the new scout mode which does help with getting Thralls unstuck in the world. You and I are very much both looking forward to what’s coming next though, I’m certain of that (in terms of AI and the promise of development of such).

1 Like

Thrall wheel tier 2 is only allowing 2 thralls to cook at a time. Not sure if this is intended. But I’m sjre I could do 4 before.

I see, thought that non agro thing was getting fixed with the food update, well, lets hope this AI overhaul change everything when it comes then.

1 Like

I would watch a youtube video, my clanmate had to do it just right to make it work.

If only that was not broken also, all the floaters are still around while they should have starved a couple of days ago…

2 Likes

It was working on Testlive, when I’d leave my thralls unfed for 7 days… I even watched a couple die in front of me. Why it didn’t translate to Live? I have no clue. My guess would be something to do with server restarts (which we didn’t get in test).

1 Like

Reality is, this is the worst any software maker can possibly do. They basically released a version of the software(the partial release) that was not even tested on testlive, let alone on a copy of a live server. The fact that the testlive servers did not get the same restarts as the live version is even more ridiculous, first thing any developer learns is that you test your software on a 1:1 environment.

5 Likes

:sweat_smile: We certainly should have gotten some daily restarts at some point during the test cycle. The animal babies wouldn’t even respawn between server resets, making rhino’s, bears, and big cats hard to come by. Then the obvious persistent issues with traps, wells, disappearing structures, and so on.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.